No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commentary team pumping up the Eagles tyres to blowup point,you know they would love nothing better than for the Eagles to beat Richmond.

Eagles will play their little leggies off next week.

Another Richmond versus the World game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The AFL have never used this clause before"

smashas hashtag.

And don't forget that the AFL appealed a tribunal outcome (Houli) for the first time IN THE HISTORY OF THE AFL. Now just think of how many tribunal verdicts there have been over the years and the Houli outcome is the one that they decided to appeal. A player who never had a prior indiscretion of any sort.

Smashas hashtag.

Last edited:
Geez i blocked some Essendon numpties on social media yesterday. Copped a lot of hostile/abusive messages, but then i was blocked so i couldn't reply. #sobrave So just returned the favour.

dont ever block

u are a looser if you block

Then i'm a looser. I can't be ****ed with all the negativity on social media. I should block more people. That pies looser Phil in for example. I blocked that FW. Who can be bothered?

Anyone see this? Clarko on the media scrutiny on the Hawks.

IMG_20200824_083032.jpg

A) Anyone have footage of Grimes laughing at him?
B) Where in the actual T**ty ******* hell have you been for the last month Clarko? We've had nothing but s**t slung our way.

Then i'm a looser. I can't be f’ed with all the negativity on social media. I should block more people. That pies looser Phil in for example. I blocked that FW. Who can be bothered?
Agree tit for tat is a waste of time and energy
They just suck the life out of you with their
Bs , i dont engage with these scum anymore
For my own mental health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back