No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes gotta be taking the piss

Cox played at best played one of the greatest 6 minutes and 20 seconds in the last few years.
but people keep acting like he kicked 6 that night

he kicked 3, all in the space of 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

on this 6 minutes and 20 seconds collingwood signed him for 3 years on 550k a year,
To be fair he's on less than the 3 umps that win them games.

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
Must be shitting himself the AFL moved the final to our home ground.

I was thinking about it the other day. Brisbane are going to find out what it’s like when half the competition play on your home ground. They’ll find it’s not the massive advantage that big footy will tel you it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 10, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
signed him for 3 years on 550k a year

This plus the $1M a year for the next 7 years for their ruckman, and the two first round draft picks for the turnover merchant Trelol... talk about giving the rest of the comp a s**t eating grin.
Just need Ed to extend Bucks contract for a few more years and I am a happy man.

Not my point as I'm sure you know
I know.. I’m just so over everything we do being highlighted and juiced up...

as far as the rest of the teams and the AFL are concerned we are criminals that have committed every offense that there is to commit... can’t believe we are still in the league to be honest

I’m so glad that Kane Cornes attempt at bringing us down again with Dylan “serial stager” grimes didn’t grow legs.. what an absolute cretin

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
1600125310508.jpeg

What happened? - How long have I been asleep?
A few months ago it was all bout Bucks and The Pies and that they were the #1 seed and perfectly placed to win the season...

Then they fell right off the radar - struggling to make the 8....

Now suddenly - after one win against The Suns with Trelol, utensils and DeGooby returning they are talk of the town and the team to beat again???? :drunk:o_O:drunk:o_O

Rocco sifreddi

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
So are the pies flag favourites again?
Never mind that they scraped into the 8
Never mind that the suns did everything they could to lose and succeeded
Never mind pies were sucked off by the umpires as per usual
Never mind pendles , trelol throw the ball and never get pinged, but forget all that the media
Will blow them like they are gonna storm to a flag

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Lions fan at work telling me that he is shitting himself if they come up against the Tiges in week 1 at the Gabba cause we play better then they do there.

If I didn't have my mask on he would have seen my sh*t eating grin.
Dimma grin.gif
Prestia grin.gif

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Lol, at first this sounded silly, but the more I think about it would be brilliant.

Cotch and his opposing captain, as they meet up to shake hands and to toss the coin in this years Grand Final at the GABBA, first place their hands in a ceremonial bucket of sacred soil from the MCG then sprinkle it around the center circle, then shake hands.

Never forget the games history and roots.

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
Lol, at first this sounded silly, but the more I think about it would be brilliant.

Cotch and his opposing captain, as they meet up to shake hands and to toss the coin in this years Grand Final at the GABBA, first place their hands in a ceremonial bucket of sacred soil from the MCG then sprinkle it around the center circle, then shake hands.

Trying to picture what a ceremonial bucket looks like!

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond

Oppos will melt about it giving us some advantage or something

Remember the days when Chris Scott used to argue we weren't the best side in the comp? These days he seems to have just accepted it.

Poor Chris is now a beaten man, no fight left in him.
Still struggles to mention us by name though...
In his presser Friday night, when referring to The Tigers it was 'they' and 'them' the whole way.
It was only right at the end he managed to squeeze out a ....R....R....R...ich......mond.....

Remember the days when Chris Scott used to argue we weren't the best side in the comp? These days he seems to have just accepted it.

Poor Chris is now a beaten man, no fight left in him.

We made him grow a beard too. Totally head wrecked by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back