No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet if you ask which one of the two they would have on their team, pretty certain they'd say Balta.

And pretty sure Balta played on both Hawkins and Dixon, as well as Ben King (Sam Flanders? WTF?) but you know that facts go out the window when that famous North inferiority complex comes into the argument.
Every year North Melbourne win the draft and the proof in their playing list.

Bummers following our route in the early 90s. In the disbelief stage and former greats handing out free advice like "we need to be feared again". Already tried the "install former champion in the coaching gig to lead us to the promised land" trick.

I honestly reckon Carlton are closer to a flag than they are.

I am enjoying the schadenfreude immensely :)
Whoever starts rebuilding first is realistically closer to a flag out of Carlton and Essendon.

Stop posting this sh*t! I almost spat my drink all over the lounge room trying to contain my laughter.
Lesson learnt for ya.
Never read anything Essendon while consuming food or drink.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sauce that tells me AFL are extending Richmond’s soft cap to on field as well.

They’re capping our number of kicks, marks, tackles and chaos movements per quarter.

AFL competition equalisation strategy.

Last edited:
Whoever starts rebuilding first is realistically closer to a flag out of Carlton and Essendon.
I feel ill trying to decide which list I like more. Both are a smelly turd. I reckon we could make weitering a top liner and I'd take vanilla Walsh just to piss off VB longnecks. So it's carlcheat. In all seriousness, id tske Gladstone small McGrath from the hirds. Devon Smith and Merrett if someone had a gun to my head. Just. Rubbish on every line. Delicious

Bummers following our route in the early 90s. In the disbelief stage and former greats handing out free advice like "we need to be feared again". Already tried the "install former champion in the coaching gig to lead us to the promised land" trick.

I honestly reckon Carlton are closer to a flag than they are.

I am enjoying the schadenfreude immensely :)
If the bummers are us in '92 and they have 25 years more of pain left.....*banderas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back