No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't tell anyone this guys.. but you know how some fellas are mentioning around these parts that 1920 was when we won a premiership, around the time the Spanish Flu pandemic was around? We lost the first week of finals that year, before facing and beating Collingwood in the Grand Final who won all their finals up until the Grand Final.. so far we lost the first week of finals, and they've won the first week of finals.. I want this to be a reality so badly :p

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Not going to lie, that was an amazing win by Collingwood. Back to the walls in front of a hostile West Coast crowd after they got destroyed by 66 points by them earlier this season on the same ground. This is what I want to see if we do end up making the PF.

A very entertaining game/round

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Yeah saw one should we trade Mcgovern or Barass😂😂
Who the * would give them anything for Barrass? A garbage footballer. Under sized yet seems bit tubby, falls over, gets monstered and don’t get me started on his bad attributes.

Punt Road Feral

Premiership Player
Aug 23, 2007
Punt Road's Manure Pit
AFL Club
Richmond
Who the fu** would give them anything for Barrass? A garbage footballer. Under sized yet seems bit tubby, falls over, gets monstered and don’t get me started on his bad attributes.

When he's deep and under siege he lets them down.
Gets away with it against average sides and having McGovern chop him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Who the fu** would give them anything for Barrass? A garbage footballer. Under sized yet seems bit tubby, falls over, gets monstered and don’t get me started on his bad attributes.

could say exact same thing about fat boy rich who tore us a new a-hole last night

tho i still reckon we were intentionally tanking to troll em

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Don't remember him winning a Coleman either.

Seriously though, was suprised he was never awarded the Leigh Matthews TRophy
Probably wasn't liked by other clubs players all that much.
And he was more of a consistent high performer rather than the outright best in the league at any stage of his career.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Crikey. Media is going to have a field day re Jack Darling going down like he was shot by a sniper late in the game there.

Dived like an Olympic champion.

Seemed like all the ligaments in his knees gave way at the same time !

He put more mayonnaise on that than a Reubens sandwich from a New York deli !

It's going to be front and back page news all week and Kano will do an expose and it will be headlines on every footy website and it will cost him All Australian and the shame and humiliation of being named a "serial diver" will be a stain on his career and the game.

Something needs to be done!!!

Oh wait...
Jack Media Darling.
No f#$&ing mention of it.

Suck s**t WCE, WA media and your s**t self entitled wank stain supporter base. Fantastic stuff Collingwood, you stuck it up them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back