No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now going to have a delightful read of the West Salt board
Let me save you the time. I just returned:

It was an afl conspiracy. The afl can get effed and the Eagles aren't propping up the afl any more. The umps cheated. Collingwood cheated. It was the newspapers fault for the Dirty Pies headline. It was Dan Andrews fault. It was Trump's fault. Trump has Covid and that put the eagles off. It was too hot. It was too cold. It was too slippery and they don't like playing when it's slippery. They would have won by ten goals if it was at Subi. The umps cheated. The umps were paid off. The timekeepers were paid off. Collingwood should have been made to quarantine another week and the eagles should have been allowed to play the game amongst themselves (still might have choked by a point imo). The afl can get effed. Gil is a cheat. The fix is in. Pettrucelli and some other of their spuds shouldn't have played. Schofield or some of their fringe spuds would have won them the game if they had played. The umpires cheated. They all hate football and everything tastes likes mothballs.

That pretty much sums it up.

Crikey. Media is going to have a field day re Jack Darling going down like he was shot by a sniper late in the game there.

Dived like an Olympic champion.

Seemed like all the ligaments in his knees gave way at the same time !

He put more mayonnaise on that than a Reubens sandwich from a New York deli !

It's going to be front and back page news all week and Kano will do an expose and it will be headlines on every footy website and it will cost him All Australian and the shame and humiliation of being named a "serial diver" will be a stain on his career and the game.

Something needs to be done!!!

Oh wait...
Jack Media Darling.
No f#$&ing mention of it.
GIF of it please?

Pies tigers granny
The one we’ve all been waiting for

Us on strength,Pies on umpies (even though they were good tonight).

We would be resting up for the prelim with Pies um pie-ing.

Let me save you the time. I just returned:

It was an afl conspiracy. The afl can get effed and the Eagles aren't propping up the afl any more. The umps cheated. Collingwood cheated. It was the newspapers fault for the Dirty Pies headline. It was Dan Andrews fault. It was Trump's fault. Trump has Covid and that put the eagles off. It was too hot. It was too cold. It was too slippery and they don't like playing when it's slippery. They would have won by ten goals if it was at Subi. The umps cheated. The umps were paid off. The timekeepers were paid off. Collingwood should have been made to quarantine another week and the eagles should have been allowed to play the game amongst themselves (still might have choked by a point imo). The afl can get effed. Gil is a cheat. The fix is in. Pettrucelli and some other of their spuds shouldn't have played. Schofield or some of their fringe spuds would have won them the game if they had played. The umpires cheated. They all hate football and everything tastes likes mothballs.

That pretty much sums it up.
You forgot oh well, it’s covid this season anyway and the premiership doesn’t count.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times will the sycophant douchebag, Jon Ralph, use the word BRAVE, when talking about Nafans warriors this week ?

I'll say 14
Put that same Collingwood team in Richmond jumpers and the Eagles would have won by 3 or 4 goals due to 4 50 metre penalties ,Eagles 20-7 free kick count and a gutful of swallowed whistles.

Got up, had brekky. Still think WCE and their FW fans can eat a bag of cheesy dicks. Fantastic result last night. 2018 was clearly a bradbury flag.

So does Taylor Adams get fined for staging like Vlas did after late hit to the face ,,,,exactly that’s how ridiculous it was
And
Is there a witch hunt for the lion that fell over following a soft shove from Pickett drawing an extra 50
Why is it when a Richmond player falls over its staging and when they push an opponent it’s 50 , question not a statement

Last edited:
Got up, had brekky. Still think WCE and their FW fans can eat a bag of cheesy dicks. Fantastic result last night. 2018 was clearly a bradbury flag.
Hard to decipher between 2016 Dogs and 2018 eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back