JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Watching Longmires presser. He mentioned Bombers laid 36 tackles in last qtr and their pressure was enormous and they were lucky to get away with the win. Interesting comment. Dimma will take note of that for the next time we play Swans. Our pressure game will be turned up to maximum by then.
Yup!

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
The umpiring was disgusting last night. Extremely bias. Borderline match-fixing, it seemed.

But it was against the druggies so life goes on pretty quick

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
what a coincedence they have gotten worse since the human condom has been in charge
Knew Balmey not sharing his Monte Carlo's with Richardson would comeback at bite us on the ass one day.

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
It'll be paid against us even before we're tackled.
What gets me even more upset that we don't get a explanation why this happened like Nank mark last week.
Match fixing

How isn't that holding the ball FFS is the afl serious or what that is circus stuff.
While the rest of the umpiring was a rort, I'm pretty sure they made a rule in 2018 that said taking the ball out of the ruck does NOT count as prior, this was the "stop Richmond" rule for the season. It was supposed to stop teams using Shaun Grigg as a ruckmen.

What's worse about this incident is that there are commentators who don't know that and making a big deal out of this call yet are complicit to all the rest of the shizenhaus freekickery that was going on in that game.

While the rest of the umpiring was a rort, I'm pretty sure they made a rule in 2018 that said taking the ball out of the ruck does NOT count as prior, this was the "stop Richmond" rule for the season. It was supposed to stop teams using Shaun Grigg as a ruckmen.

What's worse about this incident is that there are commentators who don't know that and making a big deal out of this call yet are complicit to all the rest of the shizenhaus freekickery that was going on in that game.
If he had tried to get rid of the ball straight away I wouldn’t have a problem with it but the fact he took like 2 steps afterwards constitutes his prior
Essendon were robbed

Yeah but the rule says he can do that hehe
The rule only states that grabbing the ball dosent constitute prior not that they are exempt from it with whatever action they take afterwards

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
If he had tried to get rid of the ball straight away I wouldn’t have a problem with it but the fact he took like 2 steps afterwards constitutes his prior
Essendon were robbed
Exactly.
Had prior opportunity too dispose of the ball.

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
The umpiring was disgusting last night. Extremely bias. Borderline match-fixing, it seemed.

But it was against the druggies so life goes on pretty quick
wow! match-fixing. can't have it. there are just too many who aren't up to it. razor can't even bounce the bloody thing over about 3 metres and he's supposed to be one of our best.and with due respect to dan richardson why has he got the top gig?i know he's supposed to be the public face but the director should be more hands-on than that.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

Don't think the rule incorporates going for a jog with the footy after you take it out of the ruck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back