No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummers flogs at work are up and about.

Told them to settle down they've only beat 17th, and then they started to melt about how "tHe FUtUre iS bRiGhT" and that they are basically Richmond 2017 but Stringer is Dusty lmao

I just walked off laughing
that club goes around in circles

they're actually worse now than they've been last few years. they lost to bloody carlton a few weeks ago

And Selwood gets suspended a week for any more incidents this year. Is that correct?
He's the king of dog acts. Deliberate off the ball. Lower than a pregnant snake. Just can't stand that football club.

wont happen

I’m not defending him, I agree with you. I actually didn’t know he got off that, would’ve been rough to give him a week for a love tap to gut tho

I was more surprised nothing was said or done about him giving the umpire a tap in the belly by way of demonstration afterwards.

Drags the whole 'hands off the umpire' scenario back into the grey area, yet again.

Looks like newey is a good chance for the carlton job
I’ll definitely be torn wanting carlton to continue to fail but wanting Newman to succeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll definitely be torn wanting carlton to continue to fail but wanting Newman to succeed

Always thought Newy was a smart man and his coaching career would last beyond 2022

So did the Camira in 1982 and the Ford Telstar in 1983.

fun fact - I enjoyed my first intercourse experience in the back of a 1983 Ford Telstar with a lady who could only be described as extra-large. Thankfully the Ford Telstar with its smart and forward-thinking use of cabin space could accommodate us both easily
No fat chicks

Bummers flogs at work are up and about.

Told them to settle down they've only beat 17th, and then they started to melt about how "tHe FUtUre iS bRiGhT" and that they are basically Richmond 2017 but Stringer is Dusty lmao

I just walked off laughing
Tell them they are us...in 1994

I was more surprised nothing was said or done about him giving the umpire a tap in the belly by way of demonstration afterwards.

Drags the whole 'hands off the umpire' scenario back into the grey area, yet again.

he is a scats player they are immune

He's a smart guy so i hope he does the right thing, interview for the job, work out just how rotten to the core they are and tell them to * right off when they offer him the gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back