Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Geez Robbo is annoying on AFL 360, he was asking Chris Scott about how to beat Richmond and why they’ve been so good over the past few years and Scott starts explaining and Robbo just butts in, Scott starts explaining some more and Robbo butts in again.
Scott is a pretty smart man so he must get frustrated putting up with him.
Why didn't salty admit he has nfi?

Blues mod on draft/trade board

Look at the calibre of poster pushing that line of thinking. Nothing more needs to be said really.

Most rational supporters - North, Carlton and otherwise - know he's no chance of going to North.

if norf offer harry 9 million oh how we shall laugh
Who is Harry?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Paddy McCartin gone full Barry Hall in the vfl. Not a good look. Wonder how many weeks he’ll cop.

This is what gets me.
You can have a back annoy the crap out of a forward by grabbing him and poking non stop, the umps do nothing so the forward takes it upon himself to retaliate and he's a baddy.

If you look back at some of the players who've done it are being treated like s**t before hand.

Yes bad look but fix it so it doesn't continue.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
This is what gets me.
You can have a back annoy the crap out of a forward by grabbing him and poking non stop, the umps do nothing so the forward takes it upon himself to retaliate and he's a baddy.

If you look back at some of the players who've done it are being treated like sh*t before hand.

I still upset about tippet brother smashing balta vfl gf non stop

This is what gets me.

If you look back at some of the players who've done it are being treated like sh*t before hand.

Totally agree with you, the amount of s**t key forwards cop off the ball (especially Jack and Tom) is crazy. The funny (not funny) thing is that the scragging they cop is a terrible look for the game imo.

My mum even said what did Aaron Black say/do to him to make him take the swing (not that that’s an excuse for throwing a punch).

I was more shocked at the punch considering you don’t really see it much anymore, think the last was Gaff?

s**t thing is that the scragging will likely never go away. Just the other day footy ‘experts’ were encouraging it as a way to stop Dusty 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Totally agree with you, the amount of sh*t key forwards cop off the ball (especially Jack and Tom) is crazy. The funny (not funny) thing is that the scragging they cop is a terrible look for the game imo.

My mum even said what did Aaron Black say/do to him to make him take the swing (not that that’s an excuse for throwing a punch).

I was more shocked at the punch considering you don’t really see it much anymore, think the last was Gaff?

sh*t thing is that the scragging will likely never go away. Just the other day footy ‘experts’ were encouraging it as a way to stop Dusty 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Remember Cox just monstering Vickery and he even elbowed him in the face, then Vickery did what he did and it was only him that got done.

Remember Cox just monstering Vickery and he even elbowed him in the face, then Vickery did what he did and it was only him that got done.

Always the retaliatory that cops the weeks it seems. I’d forgotten that one.

4B964E0C-6F79-46AE-B4BF-06335DDDD0BB.gif

Sorry couldn’t help myself 🤭

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Imagine them paying half of Moores wages to us for the next 2yrs at a cost of a 1st rnd pick.
He's the only one i'd go after.

Great player, but a big risk with his ongoing achilles issues and general tendency towards injury.

Personally, I'd much rather go to the draft and bring a kid up the Richmond way, Balta style.

Hamsatma

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
This is what gets me.

agree that the scragging is a bad look and should be stamped out, still a long way short of looking a bloke in the face and clocking him in the jaw though. Deserves everything he gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back