No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no games in Melbourne this weekend but Cats still get to play Dogs at their s....litter park with no crowd because it's regional. Smells of hypocrisy from the AFL. Gil and Hocking trying everything to help the Cats.
thats match fixing. how can it be allowed

its like all games moving away from melbourne but richmond still get to play at the g. the melt would be off the chart

So no games in Melbourne this weekend but Cats still get to play Dogs at their s....litter park with no crowd because it's regional. Smells of hypocrisy from the AFL. Gil and Hocking trying everything to help the Cats.
Smells of arrogance. From the people who bought you the following player nicknames: God, The Little Master, Holy Trinity, Tomahawk, Buddha.

No other teams pump their own egos up more.

Did a ladder predictor today and cant see how we dont finish 3rd

So did I. I did it with us winning every game and then with us dropping one of Cats/Lions.

If we do another 2019 we will almost certainly finish 3rd.

Surprised Bucks doesn't get a street parade for that victory🙄
First story on the news. Give me a spell. They are still 16th ffs
Yeh and the beat 1st who were 11-1.

If you don't see why 16th beating 1st who were sending of a coach who coached them for 10 years and played 2360 games for them isn't a big story then I don't know what to say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umps have decided 4 games this year

cats win against lions free not given fir holding the ball plain as day to see

Crows win against demons plain as day deliberate

swans win against cats ball went 20 metres and ump calls play on

EGirls win against us ball travels all of 6 metres

Last edited:
Umps have decided 4 games this year

cats win against lions free not given fir holding the ball plain as day to see

Crows win against demons plain as day deliberate

swans win against cats ball went 20 mins and ump calls play on

EGirls win against us ball travels all of 6 metres
and port rich game

thats match fixing. how can it be allowed

its like all games moving away from melbourne but richmond still get to play at the g. the melt would be off the chart
The amount of blatant s**t Hocking gets away with you’d think he has vids , pics or evidence of Gil having a but on the side. ;)

Footy Classified was interesting tonight.
They explained how Collingwood defeated Melbourne.
They kicked short into the forward line, leaving Lever, the key intercept defender, out of position.
He was caught in no man's land, still occupying the space, but unable to move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back