No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In August 2017, Hocking was appointed AFL General Manager of Football Operations. Since his appointment Hocking has set about destroying the game of AFL as it’s known. Jumping at shadows and changing the rules with massive over corrections for incidental incidents that occur, has become the main feature of the legacy of incompetence he is building.[1] He had served as Geelong's head of football.[2]

1624032642632.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im keeping my membership purely for the consecutive years in hope the wheel turns and my enjoyment returns to the footy. Sucks balls when you put up with nearly 40 yrs of crap and you finally become successful and the HQ continually tries to fu** with the game. I don’t believe it’s purely to do with Richmond but it’s to do with satisfying the TV $$. I rarely watch any footy these days. Even our games unless I’m there live or it’s a big game (final) I’ve only a passing interest in the score.
I can’t stand watching as a neutral and can not stand the TV commentary
Exactly.
Who does sHocking think he is?
Our only hope is crowd & TV numbers drop dramatically.

You're right - how about no one attend our games and send the club broke. Then we can really send a message.

That'll really show Hocking!
Its a double edged sword but if its across the board then the AFL would have to act.
It'll only take 3 weeks of low crowds and bugga all TV audience for Gil to start worrying.

“This is why the footy World respects this footy team” Gary Lyon lol.
Hold on a minute.
Sydney & CCJ just finished eating a kabab.
#OneRuleForOne
Would have been all over the papers if it was Trent,Dusty and Jack sitting in their place,double standards.

“This is why the footy World respects this footy team” Gary Lyon lol.

Would have been all over the papers if it was Trent,Dusty and Jack sitting in their place,double standards.
Even our boot studder.

“Make the game safer”,the new “state of the game” catchcry.

Media going mental over Rohan’s kick.

Sam Lloyd’s was a much harder kick,no mention on the radio,only gushing over Robbie Gray.

Media love to hide our efforts under the carpet.

SEN gushing over Geelong,delicious.

Come finals,we will be loaded up and ready.

That is why this “make the game safe” commentary has now come in started by the two usual culprits ,Hocking,who took that Crows player to the tribunal and Whateley jumping on his soap box.

Perfectly timed to stop one of Richmond’s greatest strengths ,our defense.

Just watch every time one of our players gets involved in a clash now.

Last edited:
“Make the game safer”,the new “state of the game” catchcry.

Media going mental over Rohan’s kick.

Sam Lloyd’s was a much harder kick,no mention on the radio,only gushing over Robbie Gray.

Media love to hide our efforts under the carpet.

SEN gushing over Geelong,delicious.

Come finals,we will be loaded up and ready.

That is why this “make the game safe” commentary has now come in started by the two usual culprits ,Hocking,who took that Crows player to the tribunal and Whateley jumping on his soap box.

Perfectly timed to stop one of Richmond’s greatest strengths ,our defense.

Just watch every time one of our players gets involved in a clash now.
I must get a gif of makays jaw smashing hit to put up as a response to cotchins vanilla clash with shiel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back