No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey Smith probably doing the best job anyone could explaining how s**t interstate teams are this year

Not sure if it’s cause we have been there before & done it all ! But I remember when prelims were huge even when we weren’t in them , this week it’s felt like yeah good on them sort of thing !

Is it just me or is it because of the lopsided games that have brought it down a level or 2 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if it’s cause we have been there before & done it all ! But I remember when prelims were huge even when we weren’t in them , this week it’s felt like yeah good on them sort of thing !

Is it just me or is it because of the lopsided games that have brought it down a level or 2 ?

lopsided games and combination of covid-times makes it seem a bit more lame... it was super exciting last week between the Dogs and Lions, to be fair.

Haven’t had close to capacity crowds of the actual team’s fans in attendance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

coz the game is in a garbage state atm with SHocking's rules plus peoples mental state is ****ed coz of covid and victoria's all locked up. just makes footy less of a big deal currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back