2 in the back are the least intimidating looking footy players i've ever seen
1631365886916.png

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
So I've done a bit of a backflip, originally I preferred a demons flag but now I wouldn't mind seeing the dogs get up, only for us to beat them in the GF next year and cement our place as the dominant side of this era
I want the Dogs to win. A part of the reason is the Dogs only have 2 flags to their history while Melbourne have 12.

If Melbourne win they will equal us.

Tigerish09

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond reserves
I want the Dogs to win. A part of the reason is the Dogs only have 2 flags to their history while Melbourne have 12.

If Melbourne win they will equal us.
I would prefer the game to be called off but if it has to go ahead I lean toward Dogs, otherwise Garry Lyon will be insufferable.

Oshka

Club Legend
Mar 5, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
SERIOUSLY ANY OF YOU campaignerS THAT SUPPORT MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB * YOU. YOUR NOT A PROPER RICHMOND MAN AT ALL IF YOU DO. * YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU campaigner. NO RICHMOND SUPPORTMER WOULD GET BEHIND THOSE PIECES OF s**t. HOPE BAZLENKAAAAA KICKS FOUR AND THE DOGGYS DO EM DOGGY STYLR. * THE DEES GRONKS. * THST LITTLE campaigner PICKETT. * PETRACCA THE WANNABE DUSTY campaigner. * OLIVER. * DJ s**t BOY. * BEN BROWN THE campaigner WHO HAS ARMPIT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE BIN JUICE. REMEMBER WE ARE RICHMOND. NOT MELBOURNE. LETS DENY THESE PLEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW

SERIOUSLY ANY OF YOU campaignerS THAT SUPPORT MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB fu** YOU. YOUR NOT A PROPER RICHMOND MAN AT ALL IF YOU DO. fu** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU campaigner. NO RICHMOND SUPPORTMER WOULD GET BEHIND THOSE PIECES OF sh*t. HOPE BAZLENKAAAAA KICKS FOUR AND THE DOGGYS DO EM DOGGY STYLR. fu** THE DEES GRONKS. fu** THST LITTLE campaigner PICKETT. fu** PETRACCA THE WANNABE DUSTY campaigner. fu** OLIVER. fu** DJ sh*t BOY. fu** BEN BROWN THE campaigner WHO HAS ARMPIT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE BIN JUICE. REMEMBER WE ARE RICHMOND. NOT MELBOURNE. LETS DENY THESE PLEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW
Hope the Dogs win myself.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
SERIOUSLY ANY OF YOU campaignerS THAT SUPPORT MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB fu** YOU. YOUR NOT A PROPER RICHMOND MAN AT ALL IF YOU DO. fu** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU campaigner. NO RICHMOND SUPPORTMER WOULD GET BEHIND THOSE PIECES OF sh*t. HOPE BAZLENKAAAAA KICKS FOUR AND THE DOGGYS DO EM DOGGY STYLR. fu** THE DEES GRONKS. fu** THST LITTLE campaigner PICKETT. fu** PETRACCA THE WANNABE DUSTY campaigner. fu** OLIVER. fu** DJ sh*t BOY. fu** BEN BROWN THE campaigner WHO HAS ARMPIT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE BIN JUICE. REMEMBER WE ARE RICHMOND. NOT MELBOURNE. LETS DENY THESE PLEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW
quality melt

what kinda name is Roarke
Roarke as a name for boys is a Gaelic and Irish name, and Roarke means "champion". Roarke is a variant form of Roark (Gaelic). Roarke is also a derivative of Rourke (Irish).

Just seen that the cats saying they had gastro lmao

Yet another case where an AFL club copies Richmond

Now none of their supporters can give us s**t about Gastro in 2018.

Although, Cats fans are notoriously hypocritical, so they probably still will.

Now none of their supporters can give us sh*t about Gastro in 2018.

Although, Cats fans are notoriously hypocritical, so they probably still will.
gastro hit them harder as their players are giant arseholes

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
A lot of the media seems to be "oh, poor demons supporters can't see their team in the grand final, or even have friends/family to watch it with them at home due to lock downs".

Well, I would have loved to go the Grand Final last year or even watch it with friends/family. We just had to suck it up. There was no sob storey about it for us or Geelong at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back