No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the media seems to be "oh, poor demons supporters can't see their team in the grand final, or even have friends/family to watch it with them at home due to lock downs".

Well, I would have loved to go the Grand Final last year or even watch it with friends/family. We just had to suck it up. There was no sob storey about it for us or Geelong at the time.
Geelong fans have got to watch their team lose finals heaps though.

In reality, both of the preliminary finals were decided by quarter time.
Seven goals to one tonight.
Lopsided and dull, no contest.
2018 GF was decided by qtr time too.
Oh, wait, then the Pies choked 😂
Hopefully we get a seesawing GF after s**t prelims as it’s usually the other way around.

SERIOUSLY ANY OF YOU campaignerS THAT SUPPORT MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB fu** YOU. YOUR NOT A PROPER RICHMOND MAN AT ALL IF YOU DO. fu** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU campaigner. NO RICHMOND SUPPORTMER WOULD GET BEHIND THOSE PIECES OF sh*t. HOPE BAZLENKAAAAA KICKS FOUR AND THE DOGGYS DO EM DOGGY STYLR. fu** THE DEES GRONKS. fu** THST LITTLE campaigner PICKETT. fu** PETRACCA THE WANNABE DUSTY campaigner. fu** OLIVER. fu** DJ sh*t BOY. fu** BEN BROWN THE campaigner WHO HAS ARMPIT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE BIN JUICE. REMEMBER WE ARE RICHMOND. NOT MELBOURNE. LETS DENY THESE PLEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW
This just made me erect, quality stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SERIOUSLY ANY OF YOU campaignerS THAT SUPPORT MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB fu** YOU. YOUR NOT A PROPER RICHMOND MAN AT ALL IF YOU DO. fu** YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON YOU campaigner. NO RICHMOND SUPPORTMER WOULD GET BEHIND THOSE PIECES OF sh*t. HOPE BAZLENKAAAAA KICKS FOUR AND THE DOGGYS DO EM DOGGY STYLR. fu** THE DEES GRONKS. fu** THST LITTLE campaigner PICKETT. fu** PETRACCA THE WANNABE DUSTY campaigner. fu** OLIVER. fu** DJ sh*t BOY. fu** BEN BROWN THE campaigner WHO HAS ARMPIT HAIR THAT SMELLS LIKE BIN JUICE. REMEMBER WE ARE RICHMOND. NOT MELBOURNE. LETS DENY THESE PLEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 GO DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEOW

Firstly how good has our board been lately? We got our sense of humour back in a real tough, s**t time. Been awesome reading.
Secondly, i am so glad i no longer follow Cornes or any other of those AFL media utensils. The putrid stuff they put out is clearly not worth anytime or effort reading it.

“The two blokes are like chalk and cheese..”
Not sure why you feel the need to tell me that. I’ve never suggested there was any similarity. Not compared them at all.

Im a huge rap for Dusty, and apart from his talent, have no time for Greene. My contributions on the subject of Toby would make that pretty clear.
images (12).jpeg perhaps I was providing a supportive statement to your original views...in other words agreeing with you and also providing my views on the topic ( which I think this forum is about isn't it!? ) anyway, i bid good day to you sir....

Last edited:
Firstly how good has our board been lately? We got our sense of humour back in a real tough, sh*t time. Been awesome reading.
Secondly, i am so glad i no longer follow Cornes or any other of those AFL media utensils. The putrid stuff they put out is clearly not worth anytime or effort reading it.
Agree CB, my life including my mental health has benefited immeasurably since I put my own media ban on all those hacks like karen and Gary's lying....I think out club should do the same...

Geez just having a browse of the Port board 😂what memories it brings back!
The coach is an absolute dud, this player, that player… yet if they turn up on the night they are in a GF!
Not sure how you blame last nights putrid performance on a coach? They were gone within 2 minutes, just your old time genuine prelim stage fright choke.
At least ours was made easier being surrounded by 3 flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back