Status
Not open for further replies.

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
No other team of last years top 8 was gifted an easier 2021 fixture than Port, no other team besides Adelaide was less effected by Covid travel, Port had an injury free list, a 2 week break, 2 home finals, motivation for last year loss and they didn't make the GF, one of the greatest chokes in history, embarrassing.

One of the reasons Port fails so often I think is because their cultures more bravado then substance, they hate their Jumper, the cringe "Never tear us apart" karaoke before games and the ridiculous goal celebration theatrics after kicking every goal (Dixon was at it again last night when they were 10 goals down)

Theres a reason why only Vic teams have made both Covid GF's "Culture & History" not VicBias.
boganville

lumpinee

MK ULTRA
Jul 18, 2019
across the park from commission flats
AFL Club
Richmond
Kane Cornes on the footy show

Looks ropeable
hes a jealous campaigner who pays the dogs no respect and never has,hes not playing with a full deck thats for sure
i recall him bagging Beveridge in 2018 on SEN and taking aim that other than Boyd they didnt have a quality big man over 195cm
FMD Roughead was still there then & already a premiership ruckman
Cornhole is a loon

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL Umpire uniform for the 2021 Grand Final
1631408139478.png

Personally I found them bloody brilliant to watch. To see Geesook and Port Powder getting smashed off the park was fantastic viewing
Two best sides of the season both had great runs during the season and both play good aggressive footy

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Personally I found them bloody brilliant to watch. To see Geesook and Port Powder getting smashed off the park was fantastic viewing
I would have preferred the last paragraph below as it would be more hysterical:

What if the 2021 AFL Grand Final or finals match finishes in a draw at the final siren?
If both teams have the same score at the end of the fourth quarter, the goal umpires will confer to make sure that both scores are identical.

If a drawn result is confirmed, then both teams will have a six-minute break before the game will resume with two three-minute halves.

Teams will change ends at the end of the first three-minute half, but there will be no break, with play immediately resuming once the players are set.

If the scores are still tied at the end of the two three-minute halves, the process of playing another two three-minute halves will be repeated until a winner is found.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Shemons will win comfortably:) geez imagine not winning a flag for 57 years and shemon fans can’t go watch it live at the G , for that fact can’t even go to a pub .
Last year was bad enough for us not being able to go or watch In a pub or with family/friends but at least 17 and 19 was different .

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
.. and now for the traditional grand final fortnight in Perth with a public holiday for the parade in Melbourne that's not happening in Perth because of terrorism.

I can’t wait for GF week, I will be able to excercise for an extra hour and travel another 5 kms 😂

Yeah if both teams play like they did in the prelims it should be a cracker of a granny for a neutral.
I don’t really mind who wins either, Would prefer to see the Demons take it out especially for Daniher but I also don’t mind the doggies my mum is a massive dogs fan so I have a soft spot for them

May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Wonder where next years GF will be ? Adelaide .
No doubt we will still be in a lockdown 😂
I thought that Sutton said “ we wouldn’t get 300 cases again a day on his watch “ Nek minute
Or Quazi moto sajd “ we wouldn’t be in and out of lockdowns in 2021 “ Nek minute
2 weeks to flatten the curve turns into 2 years

I just wanna go to the footy with a full crowd again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back