No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just hear that right?!
George Hewitt to carlscum on 1.8mil over 4??!
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahA
Don’t they have a celery cap?

Good grief, either 2/3rds of their list is on minimum wage, or Cripps and the longer serving 'stars' take a pay cut off the official books every signing and are being compensated via the Visy special.

cash-brown-paper-bag-often-hints-illegal-payment-money-australian-one-hundred-dollar-notes-brown-paper-bag-191366677.jpg

Good grief, either 2/3rds of their list is on minimum wage, or Cripps and the longer serving 'stars' take a pay cut off the official books every signing and are being compensated via the Visy special.

cash-brown-paper-bag-often-hints-illegal-payment-money-australian-one-hundred-dollar-notes-brown-paper-bag-191366677.jpg
tumblr_oz7wxmhCjL1uphxvgo1_400.gif

i don't even watch any footy shows any more due to their hate/lies about the tigs but just from little bits ive heard on the news and social media the circlejerk over the dees has been painful already, imagine if they win. max gawn suddenly the AFL's biggest name. along with every reason Oshka gives I hope they get *en pumped this weekend. go dogs cmon umpires lets do this like 2016

Yep, doesn’t make sense if the get Cerra.

Cripps: $850k
McKay: $900k
Williams: $800k
Weitering: $700k
Saad: $600k
McGovern: $750k
C Curnow: $750k
Cerra??: $750k

Then Walsh is OOC next year so will need $950k.

If any of their youngsters like Fisher, DeKoning or Stocker turn into good players they won’t have any money to keep them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If any of their youngsters like Fisher, DeKoning or Stocker turn into good players they won’t have any money to keep them.

are you trolling with those prices or are they actually paying that ? :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's Chemist Warehouse SOS on?

dees talking about connecting, togetherness and all that sh*t that we invented and perfected

so cringe watching oppo teams go about it

hilarious that it took them watching us win multiple flags to make them realise they should try enjoy each others company

The Throwdogs.
A differential of 150 extra frees.
They slide into tackles.
They crippled Hannebery in the 2016 grand final, he never recovered form.
Don't care for this match, whereas I really wanted the Pies to lose in 2018.
Hating the Dees doesn't reduce how the Dogs game the competition and umpiring.

i don't even watch any footy shows any more due to their hate/lies about the tigs but just from little bits ive heard on the news and social media the circlejerk over the dees has been painful already, imagine if they win. max gawn suddenly the AFL's biggest name. along with every reason Oshka gives I hope they get fu**en pumped this weekend. go dogs cmon umpires lets do this like 2016
Soon as i saw who's giving the cup away for the respective sides i knew i knew then who i'd hope to win.
No way known i'd want Gary Lying anywhere the premiership cup.

Dale Thomas on Sam Petrevski-Seton .
“He is a really good talent and next year I think certainly he will be in that conversation for recruit of the season … and have a really big impact.

z2CvR6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back