No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you cant put money into paper bags and give to players to go outside salary cap anymore that would be the only use for them.

Good way of winning premierships in the eighties.

A lot this has got to do with Dean Margetts retiring also

FTZ-G5UUYAAU_pK

My second favourite is whoever plays Carlton

Just proves how out of touch with Richmond supporters Ralph is… can’t see Essendon, Collingwood , Hawthorn, Geelong, Footscray… any supporters really wishing anything other than disaster on Carlton!

The PRELIMINARYSHIP reunion is slated to have its five year reunion soon. Just wish we had a similar thing to celebrate and discuss in interviews years later, but all we have are those pesky three flags.
Collingwood forward Mason Cox has spoken about the inspiration behind his breakout game in the 2018 preliminary final against Richmond.”

Wouldn’t one good game be more accurate?

Hard not to like Sam Docherty but then you just lower your eyes to that grubby CFC logo on his chest and think duck this guys a knob :D
Docherty is actually a knob....

Even last Friday night calling one of the swans boys a "soft campaigner"
Coming from a bloke who hasn't earnt a hard ball his entire career.... calling others soft... LOL

just because he's battled and survived cancer scares doesn't automatically make him a good bloke.

(I am happy for him that he is over his cancer scares just to be clear, no one deserves that sh!t)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just proves how out of touch with Richmond supporters Ralph is… can’t see Essendon, Collingwood , Hawthorn, Geelong, Footscray… any supporters really wishing anything other than disaster on Carlton!
reverse troll article from ralphy

Yeah they’re my no.2 team

Every time I think of a no.2 I think of Carlton

Just a deep feeling of smelly putrid old number 2s

Please…..have they even won a flag without blatant cheating?

They’ve only just gotten decent after a decade of consistently tanking, they are literally the most shitful club on earth

post pics sitting amongst the unwashed and greasy blooze
Shall do. I’ll be standing among them at the back of level 1 close to the bar.

Last edited:
Norf are a basket case.

Always makes me laugh when some say they made a profit and are debt free. Like a few other clubs they are a loss making venture.

They lose say $3 million - AFL give them $5 million and they announce a $2 million dollar profit. Genius.

Approximate 10-year AFL funding totals (2012-21)

*2021 is estimated

GWS - $203m

Gold Coast - $198m

Brisbane - $160m

St Kilda - $156m

Western Bulldogs - $139m

North Melbourne $134m

Melbourne $132m

Richmond - $106m

Their number 1 pick will want out nothing surer, whilst we pick up a gun with their pick 19 at the draft thanks to Kebab man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back