No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they got sacked because they recruited CCJ on a 5 year deal 😂
glenn luff the bloke that would list spuds as elite on champion data is a recuiter there

theyll get better now

Norf are a basket case.

Always makes me laugh when some say they made a profit and are debt free. Like a few other clubs they are a loss making venture.

They lose say $3 million - AFL give them $5 million and they announce a $2 million dollar profit. Genius.

Approximate 10-year AFL funding totals (2012-21)

*2021 is estimated

GWS - $203m

Gold Coast - $198m

Brisbane - $160m

St Kilda - $156m

Western Bulldogs - $139m

North Melbourne $134m

Melbourne $132m

Richmond - $106m

Their number 1 pick will want out nothing surer, whilst we pick up a gun with their pick 19 at the draft thanks to Kebab man.
We might go after Horne Francis again who knows if he tells them he is not renewing after next season then they will have to do a trade and I reckon a first and future first would get the job done

We might go after Horne Francis again who knows if he tells them he is not renewing after next season then they will have to do a trade and I reckon a first and future first would get the job done
That would be nice but he'll go home to Adelaide this year or next. Top 4 pick, 2nd rounder and next years 1st.

glenn luff the bloke that would list spuds as elite on champion data is a recuiter there

theyll get better now

That CCJ deal would get any recruiter sacked.

Thanks Luffy. Even David King doesn’t mention your name anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd forgotten that Bourkey went to Norf! Only played one game for them!

I hope it was good as we paid for alot of it. We were one of the first to do the AdamTreloar since we would pay certain players more than other clubs would.

I think we would have been paying for most of Nick Daffys single game at Sydney.

Gonna be so epic when the Tassie team is instantly way more successful than north in its first year

People gonna be like why they duck didn’t this happen years ago?

What, like GWS and GC were?

Everyone else below us would offer the same.Even norf.

Everyone else below us would offer the same.Even norf.

He’s going to ask to be traded to one of the Adelaide clubs IMO. He snuck in a trip there without telling the club. They’re not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back