No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the main board:

Melbourne footballer Jake Melksham allegedly “floored” teammate Steven May in an ugly dust up at a posh Prahran restaurant.

Sources claim that May had made a slur about Melksham missing out on last year’s drought premiership, which sparked the reaction.

May allegedly said: “If you had have played in the granny (grand final) we would have lost.”

It is claimed that Melksham then “floored” 190cm May with one punch in retaliation.

Gold.
If that’s really what May said that’s a p!ss poor comment to make to a teammate.

Particularly one that is handy with his dukes

Last edited:

From the main board:

Melbourne footballer Jake Melksham allegedly “floored” teammate Steven May in an ugly dust up at a posh Prahran restaurant.

Sources claim that May had made a slur about Melksham missing out on last year’s drought premiership, which sparked the reaction.

May allegedly said: “If you had have played in the granny (grand final) we would have lost.”

It is claimed that Melksham then “floored” 190cm May with one punch in retaliation.

Gold.
Boy those injections are still working, Roid rage

Whateley's face when Jack said that it does not matter if the Swans player did not hear because he disobeyed the rule.
Also said that how could he not hear when there were only 32k fans there?

CFL.

We should be sitting in the top 4 now without these CFL umpire rulings.

I'm going Thursday night to support the lads,not their fault they have their hands tied by the CFL.

Please give us a chance.
Free the Tiges,let them now it's Richmond time this year.
Imagine a World with Tigers getting fair umpires.yes they say I'm a dreamer,but I'm not the only one,I hope some day we get umpired fairly and our code can be as one.

Last edited:
From the main board:

Gold.
I see they are great friends lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me, or do other footy lovers secretly hope the Socceroos come a cropper overnight? I don’t know barely a player. I can’t stand our coach. Other than the World Cup or Asian Cup I couldn’t give a rats about the game. A-league is as boring as bat droppings.

With AFL trying to regather its momentum and with AFLW making great strides, the next few years are crucial for growth, and if we are not part of the World Cup the game of soccer locally will be dead as a dodo for years. There’ll be kids playing Auskick and junior footy, not soccer.

I’m happy for the sleeping ‘giant’ we’ve been hearing about for years stays sound asleep.

Oh … if we win through I’ll watch us and barrack at the World Cup, but other than that 1-week of us promising something but delivering nothing I couldn’t care less.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Had no idea they were playing or who they are playing. If they played on my front lawn I would close the blinds and call the cops.

Pretty minor and can anyone blame May for trying to belt Melksham ?
Sounds like it was the other way around.
He lost the plot many, many moons ago. Really does belong on Mars.
Trying to create a distraction away from talking about the Dons’ form and review.

Doesn’t realise that everyone can see straight through it. His schtick was out of date years ago.

From the main board:

Gold.
warms the heart that they won a fake covid flag interstate

A pretty simple solution to improve the crowd for the Demons. Build a stadium at Mt Bulla or My Hotham.

New logo and jumper.

OIP.8yL-NImBP75_KtI4w-LwPgHaHa

29716_FRR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back