Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Ex-Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley joins Fox Footy in exciting new role

Hopefully he lifts the standard of the commentary, even though it is starting from a extremely poor level!
I think he’ll be very good.
He only has to be average to be one of the better ones on Fox… Dunstall and Reiwoldt are good.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
I think he’ll be very good.
He only has to be average to be one of the better ones on Fox… Dunstall and Reiwoldt are good.
Yeah, agree completely. Buckley the Collingwood bloke and Buckley the footy commentator mean very different things to me - he's actually very articulate and quite interesting to listen to. Riewoldt and Dunstall definitely way clear of the rest of the pack as commentators and analysts.

Now AFL players involved in political agendas of climate change cmon spare me who gives a crap

Pretty much the entire earth gives a crap. Particularly people living in islands and/or low lying land. So no one that really matters.

There is a knob called MU FC that invades every you tube that involves Aussie Rules and trolls in the comments saying soccer will take over Australia by 2050 bla bla,Aussie Rules is a minnow sport.

I think he has some issues,bloody extremists piss me right off.

He just put something in the comments on this tube 40 mins ago,a serial troll.

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
They don't play soccer in the winter because no one watches it.

You know your football code is not competitive is when you decide to move it opposite cricket as it might get a few spectators.

When the NRL gets more spectators at the ground in Sydney, you know your in deep poo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
All fox had on yesterday were druggies games , we are gonna be fed that all summer
Was just about to mention this, for the next 2 weeks Fox Footy has turned into Fox Essendon.

Has any other club in the history of the game been sucked off as much as the druggies and on the back off 20 years of failure.

1. No finals win since 2004 ( 2005-2021 record 0-6 losing margins 96-62-12-65-55-49 )
2. Have not finished a home and away season in the top 6 since 2002. ( 2003-2021 ave ladder pos = 10.8 per season from 17.1 ave teams per season )

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Was just about to mention this, for the next 2 weeks Fox Footy has turned into Fox Essendon.

Has any other club in the history of the game been sucked off as much as the druggies and on the back off 20 years of failure.

1. No finals win since 2004 ( 2005-2021 record 0-6 losing margins 96-62-12-65-55-49 )
2. Have not finished a home and away season in the top 6 since 2002. ( 2003-2021 ave ladder pos = 10.8 per season from 17.1 ave teams per season )
It’s a ******* disgrace, I’m waiting for the feature length movie bout the drug taking and more today you would think they won the flag

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
It’s a ******* disgrace, I’m waiting for the feature length movie bout the drug taking and more today you would think they won the flag
And don't forget that every year they have the best youngsters in the league and the most superstars as well and every year they fail and then it's how brave they were for completing the season.

All Aust

Oct 29, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course there are benefits of bushfires, ask the indigenous in the NT. A balanced view on climate change should include a knowledge on both benefits and problems, all I am saying is the media is lop sided on its output, that's why my query is so hard to answer.

The Indigenous method tends to be a controlled cool burn that supporting regeneration of spp. that are beneficial to their land. A bushfire is intensely hot and destructive to flora, fauna and substrate favouring the opportunistic weed and pest.

Jun 26, 2007
Newcastle
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
We only have MMcVs word that the supplements he took were within WADA/AFL doping regs...how would he know is he a doctor?!?..and why did he take those same harmless supplements off site from the Club...
The 'supplements' weren't on a banned list, but they were the following year which is why Dank talked whoever into being able to administer them. If they checked with WADA/ASADA I expect they would have been told don't touch them as there is a clause which covers new drugs yet to be assessed. Dank thought he was clever and could use them.

Funny how the 2 others who imported and mixed them never came forward to give evidence, and Danks threats to produce evidence and have the whole thing overturned have not coem to fruition.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Opposition scout says their game plan is full of hot air...
PicsArt_1464234178934.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back