No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir_Loin

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Paul Roos off to the kangalose as a mentor πŸ˜‚
Where does this bloke get off going to clubs for an easy pay day he would have to be the most overrated ex coach in the afl surely his wallet is full ?
I’m not even sure Noble needs a mentor. He did a pretty good job last year with north. There’s not much more he can do with that list. It’s still developing.

Like the great man said, even Jesus Christ would have trouble getting them up. Although it does appear the AFL industry thinks Roos does walk on water

SunshineBoy

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† πŸ†
Jan 3, 2012
In Covid Free wilderness
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks
I’m not even sure Noble needs a mentor. He did a pretty good job last year with north. There’s not much more he can do with that list. It’s still developing.

Like the great man said, even Jesus Christ would have trouble getting them up. Although it does appear the AFL industry thinks Roos does walk on water
Roos and his disgusting game plan

Not Important

because i said so.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond

agree about mentor. but all head coaches need top line support. we found that out.

Meteoric Rise

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
F##k me dead … is there no end to Paul Roo’s greed and want for the spotlight …. I wish he’d f##k off
Hasn’t Roos been coach twice….coached one club to their first flag in 70+ years and groomed the other to go on and win their first flag in almost 60 years? Didn’t both clubs get stronger while he was there, and importantly stayed strong or got even stronger after he left?

He has a very strong coaching(and playing) CV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BillHickman

You work your side of the street, I'll work mine
Feb 18, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Paul Roos off to the kangalose as a mentor πŸ˜‚
Where does this bloke get off going to clubs for an easy pay day he would have to be the most overrated ex coach in the afl surely his wallet is full ?
I heard Roos refused to join them until they named the club after him. They then paid 100k to a brand manager who took 6 months to come up with the North Pauls.

Actually he's been there mentoring for a year, so I should have done this material a while ago.

BruceTempany14

Loving the Eagles and Cats Salt
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I heard Roos refused to join them until they named the club after him. They then paid 100k to a brand manager who took 6 months to come up with the North Pauls.

Actually he's been there mentoring for a year, so I should have done this material a while ago.
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Tiges1229

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Shemons are so sh*t they can’t even win the flag at the G πŸ˜‚ how sh*t is there fan day gonna be , can’t recreate winning the flag at the G etc 3 months later after the game has already been played

Do the Dew

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2019
Stuart Dew's Gut
AFL Club
Richmond
Hasn’t Roos been coach twice….coached one club to their first flag in 70+ years and groomed the other to go on and win their first flag in almost 60 years? Didn’t both clubs get stronger while he was there, and importantly stayed strong or got even stronger after he left?

He has a very strong coaching(and playing) CV.
He hates the tigers though so fu** him

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad