Richmond

tigers12

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 5, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
How the hell is degropey allowed back in the country when he is facing serious assault charges in the US I thought if you were charged with something in a foreign country you would have to surrender your passport so you can’t go back home until it’s dealt with

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
At least Fly and Leppa told him he isn't welcome to train with the group until his shitshow is sorted out in the courts next week.
Why is it that part of me thinks that will be the extent of his punishment?

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Why is it that part of me thinks that will be the extent of his punishment?
Collingwood must be over the moon that their golden boy made a total ass of himself on the world stage. Fly and Leppa walked straight into that one. Welcome to Collingwood fellas.

He will be at StKilda or lolnorth next year for their first rounder and change. Then he becomes their hot potato.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Collingwood must be over the moon that their golden boy made a total ass of himself on the world stage. Fly and Leppa walked straight into that one. Welcome to Collingwood fellas.

He will be at StKilda or lolnorth next year for their first rounder and change. Then he becomes their hot potato.
Even better would be if nobody wants him. The only shining light in the entire 2021 season was the front row seat to the Collingwood shitstorm.

Long may it continue.

At least Fly and Leppa told him he isn't welcome to train with the group until his shitshow is sorted out in the courts next week.

The cultural difference those two are gonna make at that s**t show will be profound.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
What I do like about that is that at the end of the round one of the grand finalists will be on the bottom half of the ladder....best.
And if it's a close enough game they could both be out of the 8 :)

Graeme Richmond and Ian Wilson didn’t support Tom so Tom resigned is how I remember it.
Yep, me too. I recall the interview Tommy did for the news that night saying he was leaving the Tigers because "the writing was on the wall". Not having ever heard that expression before, my 10 year old brain at the time took this very literally to mean Tommy had walked into the club and someone had painted a big sign telling him he was sacked, and I thought what a strange way to let him know :D

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
1638569922330.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back