No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If They deviate from the truth that it was systemic and orchestrated from the top I’ll spew up .
I hate how villains are given the opportunity to fabricate conspiracy theories etc. Slobbo will be all over this . It’s a crime and the afl should take away Foxtel broadcast rights .

Absolute cheats of the highest order . The pariahs of Australian sport .

And never , ever forget how those cheats treated us when we were sh*te . Happiness to me is their misery .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

AFL have been trying to downplay the druggos drug addiction ever since it happened

they get sucked off more than any other club ever. the media never shuts up about them despite doing nothing for 20 odd years

I honestly think they will give jab his brownlow back before too long

If They deviate from the truth that it was systemic and orchestrated from the top I’ll spew up .
I hate how villains are given the opportunity to fabricate conspiracy theories etc. Slobbo will be all over this . It’s a crime and the afl should take away Foxtel broadcast rights .

Absolute cheats of the highest order . The pariahs of Australian sport .

And never , ever forget how those cheats treated us when we were sh*te . Happiness to me is their misery .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This will be the start of the campaign to reinstate jabs Charlie, the MDof fox sport is a druggies coterie member

And fox is doing a 8 part series on the EFC drug saga.
fu** me Dynasty sides like bris/geel/Haw & us can only get 1hr - adds yet these cheats get 8.
Crime does pay.

Lance Armstrong didn’t get an 8 part doco. This is a going to be a beauty

Thank goodness Hocking can't change rules anymore otherwise he would be getting ideas from watching the NFL.

They have this new rule called "taunting" which is a penalty of 15 yards and a First Down for players mouthing off after a play has been completed.

Imagine Lions players swearing their gums off,Dusty comes in and says boo and the ump races Dusty down the ground for a 50 metre penalty.

Actually I am getting some deja vu here.

Thank goodness Hocking can't change rules anymore otherwise he would be getting ideas from watching the NFL.

They have this new rule called "taunting" which is a penalty of 15 yards and a First Down for players mouthing off after a play has been completed.

Imagine Lions players swearing their gums off,Dusty comes in and says boo and the ump races Dusty down the ground for a 50 metre penalty.

Actually I am getting some deja vu here.
It’s a ******* joke isn’t it, I saw it implemented in the Tampa bay game today

0BB0D588-6F17-42B7-803A-C74B53306E0F.jpeg

Lost all respect for SEN when KB hosted it.
They said Richmond should sack Dusty for Chopsticks.
It was a kangaroo court, no proof.
They can't get away with saying something like that.
When they make an ambit claim to destroy someone's reputation.
I remember even Danger weighed in.

Former Essendon veteran Mark McVeigh has moved to dispel rumours that Bombers players used illegal supplements under their fitness regime last season.

The 232-gamer, who played his entire career at Windy Hill, told Melbourne's SEN radio that he never had any concerns about the supplements he took under the Bombers' 2012 fitness program.

"I can honestly tell you that everything I took - and I can only speak on my behalf obviously - I knew 100 per cent that it was within the WADA and AFL doping regulations," he said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former Essendon veteran Mark McVeigh has moved to dispel rumours that Bombers players used illegal supplements under their fitness regime last season.

The 232-gamer, who played his entire career at Windy Hill, told Melbourne's SEN radio that he never had any concerns about the supplements he took under the Bombers' 2012 fitness program.

"I can honestly tell you that everything I took - and I can only speak on my behalf obviously - I knew 100 per cent that it was within the WADA and AFL doping regulations," he said.

We only have MMcVs word that the supplements he took were within WADA/AFL doping regs...how would he know is he a doctor?!?..and why did he take those same harmless supplements off site from the Club...

Orange juice McVeigh

Rewriting history, but it Australia and our most famous person was a horse thief and a murderer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back