No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood having a bloke like DeGoey not extracting his sizeable talent is one of those little victories you enjoy.

Dont like reading about this bloke wanting to change that. That is why I wanted Buckley to stay as coach. He clearly wasnt able to.

Harvey (or the Buckley absence) got an improvement in the consistency department and I dont want to read an article in two years about Jordan talking about McRae turning it all around with an act of inspiring horse whispering.

Like DeGoey or not, If the bloke has a real crack then he will be a problem for everyone.

Last edited:

Trash article.

Have Murphy, Rowell and Walsh all above Lids.

Rowell has been in the league all of 5 injury interrupted minutes and Walsh has done SFA so far.

Trash article.

Have Murphy, Rowell and Walsh all above Lids.

Rowell has been in the league all of 5 injury interrupted minutes and Walsh has done SFA so far.
Goddard had a shortish peak but it was better than what Walsh has produced and longer than his entire career to date lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, recency bias.
I think the pick 1s in the AFL have been more miss then hit... I get every now and again 1 may be a bust but in the AFL, they're not that crash hot and have been more of a miss

Boyd
Mcartin
Patton
Watts
Gibbs
Scully

There's prob more but too have Whitfield on that list is shocking, didn't he get dobbed in lol

I think the pick 1s in the AFL have been more miss then hit... I get every now and again 1 may be a bust but in the AFL, they're not that crash hot and have been more of a miss

Boyd
Mcartin
Patton
Watts
Gibbs
Scully

There's prob more but too have Whitfield on that list is shocking, didn't he get dobbed in lol
Not surprising. They go to bottom clubs with s**t development and probably s**t talent identification.

Rewriting history, but it Australia and our most famous person was a horse thief and a murderer
How many times have i told you.
I can't ride a horse.

Ex-Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley joins Fox Footy in exciting new role

Hopefully he lifts the standard of the commentary, even though it is starting from a extremely poor level!
These campaigners must be cooked if they think Buckley on tv is exciting.
Ed & Bucks in the commentary box.
South park.jpg South park.jpg

History on our side.

1920-21 win a flag, '22 miss finals , '23 finished 2nd.

'67 win flag, '68 miss finals, '69 win flag, '70 miss finals, '71 finish 3rd, '72 losing GF, '73 and '74 win flag,

'80 win flag, '81 miss finals, '82 play in granny.

'19 and '20 win flag, '21 miss finals, '22?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back