No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Roos off to the kangalose as a mentor 😂
Where does this bloke get off going to clubs for an easy pay day he would have to be the most overrated ex coach in the afl surely his wallet is full ?

I’m not even sure Noble needs a mentor. He did a pretty good job last year with north. There’s not much more he can do with that list. It’s still developing.

Like the great man said, even Jesus Christ would have trouble getting them up. Although it does appear the AFL industry thinks Roos does walk on water

I’m not even sure Noble needs a mentor. He did a pretty good job last year with north. There’s not much more he can do with that list. It’s still developing.

Like the great man said, even Jesus Christ would have trouble getting them up. Although it does appear the AFL industry thinks Roos does walk on water
Roos and his disgusting game plan

agree about mentor. but all head coaches need top line support. we found that out.

agree about mentor. but all head coaches need top line support. we found that out.

of course. They don’t have a great track record in appointing coaches recently. Would have thought some senior assistants would have been a better investment.

F##k me dead … is there no end to Paul Roo’s greed and want for the spotlight …. I wish he’d f##k off

Hasn’t Roos been coach twice….coached one club to their first flag in 70+ years and groomed the other to go on and win their first flag in almost 60 years? Didn’t both clubs get stronger while he was there, and importantly stayed strong or got even stronger after he left?

He has a very strong coaching(and playing) CV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Roos off to the kangalose as a mentor 😂
Where does this bloke get off going to clubs for an easy pay day he would have to be the most overrated ex coach in the afl surely his wallet is full ?

I heard Roos refused to join them until they named the club after him. They then paid 100k to a brand manager who took 6 months to come up with the North Pauls.

Actually he's been there mentoring for a year, so I should have done this material a while ago.

I heard Roos refused to join them until they named the club after him. They then paid 100k to a brand manager who took 6 months to come up with the North Pauls.

Actually he's been there mentoring for a year, so I should have done this material a while ago.

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Shemons are so s**t they can’t even win the flag at the G 😂 how s**t is there fan day gonna be , can’t recreate winning the flag at the G etc 3 months later after the game has already been played

Hasn’t Roos been coach twice….coached one club to their first flag in 70+ years and groomed the other to go on and win their first flag in almost 60 years? Didn’t both clubs get stronger while he was there, and importantly stayed strong or got even stronger after he left?

He has a very strong coaching(and playing) CV.
He hates the tigers though so * him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back