No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2010
Leafy Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Richmond
AFL must have amnesia, can't remember how we invented the small forward line in 2017 with JR8 and the mosquito fleet. Was a master-stroke brought up by Leppa I recall. 🤩

Invented out of necessity. We didn’t have a KPF of any quality to complement Jack. So create a game plan to leverage what we did have. Dan, Butler and George create intense pressure. Caddy the other sneaky and creative target, Towna to lock down oppo attacking defender.
Quite brilliant really.

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
well essendon is now where richmond was in 2001, but without the top 4 finish and finals wins
I tell my Essendon mate all the time, Essendon are Richmond of the 90s and early 2000s.

They’re good enough to occasionally make finals and get pantsed about 1 in every 5-10 years.

No fully s**t enough to bottom out, think they can top up with a few ready made footballers.

They will be where they are for another decade imo, we played at half rat power with a man down in the last and won that game easily, almost all their goals were through umpiring reach arounds.

STRUGGLETOWN EST1885

The reward is in the grind
Jun 28, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
randy savage GIF
It's quite comforting knowing the Bummers will remain s........ for a long time and the Bloooooze will have their pants pulled down by anyone they face in the finals. Bloooooze are back baby....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goshka

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
FBA520FB-D796-4F49-AA3A-BF4457A410FD.jpeg

Tom McDonald is out for one week. “Big blow”.

tigers12

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 5, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Now there is talk of a NT team becoming the 20th team in afl seriously there is no way the game can support a 20th team let alone a 19th team in Tassie some Melbourne clubs need to fold or merge how long can the afl keep throwing money away like it’s going out of fashion and big clubs propping them up what is everyone’s thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back