No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get a chance until now to listen to Dimma's presser from yesterday's game.

One of the journos asked about Shai Bolton and, of course, last week's "incident" was mentioned.

Can't believe that the press absolutely crucified Bolton for being a bit cheeky to an oppo player but choose to run with the "good bloke Stewart" story when an oppo player got absolutely s**t mixed in a potentially career/life changing incident (no, I'm not exaggerating for effect -- this is what we now know about concussions).

What an absolute bunch of bottom feeders.

What's really weird is that Karen Cornes is the only one to have so far called out Stewart's behaviour and the unfair advantage it gave Geelol -- so much so that he stated outright that without that incident the Tiges would have won the game. It's not often that Cornes is the media's voice of reason but this week it happened.

According to Geelong Flogs, Houli coward punch/king hit Lamb but Stewart's was an accident.

Dunstall used to be good, think he is on something last few months tho

Yeah … he’s a bit cringeworthy on Fox Footy games of late. Love him on The Bounce but he’s gone overboard with the slapstick during games. He needs to put his serious pants on more often. I’ve got zero idea of his personal situation, but his demeanour and jokey attitude has the whiff of someone who has recently split up from his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think my favourite thing on big footy might be the lack of self awareness on the cats board.

They have dozens and dozens of pages about how we are obsessed with them but they don't really care about us... :tearsofjoy:

And it all coincidently started right after the 2017 finals.

Look, maybe play should be stopping when like 5 club personal run onto the field to attend to players that are down. I don't know, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Sometimes the umpire holds up play to make sure an extra ball isn't on the field 5m from the boundary but they let that continue.
Haha, what an insane organisation.

Look, maybe play should be stopping when like 5 club personal run onto the field to attend to players that are down. I don't know, looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Such a backwards sport, it's embarrassing.

Yeah … he’s a bit cringeworthy on Fox Footy games of late. Love him on The Bounce but he’s gone overboard with the slapstick during games. He needs to put his serious pants on more often. I’ve got zero idea of his personal situation, but his demeanour and jokey attitude has the whiff of someone who has recently split up from his wife.

I don’t thi k he’s ever been married

I think my favourite thing on big footy might be the lack of self awareness on the cats board.

They have dozens and dozens of pages about how we are obsessed with them but they don't really care about us... :tearsofjoy:

Absolutely! We are obsessed with them, but apparently they couldn't care less about. There's more truth in Amber Heard than that lot.

Yeah, seems a bit unhinged to me. I can't watch that Bounce. I like Gaze but the rest of them are unwatchable.

Speaking of unhinged... anybody know what Melb Uni's fathers joke about Degoey was at a AFLW function that has upset people.

I love a captive audience, even if they're on meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back