Not open for further replies.
00EEE3F2-79D6-464F-9783-5D0235D6C96D.jpeg

ha-ha-the-simpsons.gif

RICHMOND

Hits​

1. Kane Lambert (rookie pick 46, 2014) – 135 games, retired 2022

2. Jayden Short (rookie pick 11, 2014) – 137 games, contracted until 2027

3. Liam Baker (rookie pick 18, 2017) – 87 games, contracted until 2024

Lambert was an often underrated player during Richmond’s premiership years. He was a very handy footballer in his own right but was also an ultimate team man who allowed Dustin Martin to play the role he did. Rebounding defender Short won the Tigers’ best-and-fairest in 2020 and is a two-time premiership player, as is the versatile Baker.

Riley Collier-Dawkins was delisted after 11 games. Picture: Michael Klein

Riley Collier-Dawkins was delisted after 11 games. Picture: Michael Klein

Misses​

1. Riley Collier-Dawkins (national pick 20, 2018) – 11 games, delisted 2022

2. Ben Lennon (national pick 12, 2013) – 28 games, delisted 2017

3. Corey Ellis (national pick 12, 2014) – 27 games, traded to Gold Coast at end of 2018

The Tigers weren’t the only club that rated Collier-Dawkins highly in the 2018 draft but he wasn’t able to develop into the player they hoped at Punt Rd. Carlton captain and 2022 Brownlow Medal winner Patrick Cripps was the very next pick behind Lennon in the 2013 draft, while Ellis was taken two spots ahead of Melbourne premiership defender Jake Lever.

I’ve seen that cap in person and it’s dead set a rehash of the Tigers 2020 one. They’ve just changed the year and slapped a Cats logo on the side. A bloody disgrace really, I can understand Geelong supporters being unhappy about it. You’d think they would have done a navy blue job with say white and silver letters or something wouldn’t you?

I’ve seen that cap in person and it’s dead set a rehash of the Tigers 2020 one. They’ve just changed the year and slapped a Cats logo on the side. A bloody disgrace really, I can understand Geelong supporters being unhappy about it. You’d think they would have done a navy blue job with say white and silver letters or something wouldn’t you?
Yeah I'd be pissed off if we won a premiership and it was a navy blue cap with silver letters and a Tigers logo.

geelol fans in the mainboard bait thread I posted trying to convince everyone that the stand rule has created a game that rewards more skillful players and is a lot more interesting to watch
yeah getting to run around defenders while they can't move and kick it under less pressure takes a heap of skill :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: it also totally doesn't look like either netball or a training drill :drunk:

They must have asked Grigg what the Tigers did for Premiership caps and when he said black with yellow they thought yeah, that sounds good. 😂 So desperate to get their hands on anything to do with Richmond. Balme, Ottens, Knights, Grigg, Stengle, tried to sign Deledio, Rance. They asked Peggy whether she wants to play half back flank for their W team. They are apparently getting “kill bitches” printed on all their bandages. You can see how their supporter base is so messed up. :)

They must have asked Grigg what the Tigers did for Premiership caps and when he said black with yellow they thought yeah, that sounds good. 😂 So desperate to get their hands on anything to do with Richmond. Balme, Ottens, Knights, Grigg, Stengle, tried to sign Deledio, Rance. They asked Peggy whether she wants to play half back flank for their W team. They are apparently getting “kill bitches” printed on all their bandages. You can see how their supporter base is so messed up. :)
Geelong should admit their envy of Richmond, then they can take steps to resolve their inferiority complex

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back