No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMD 3 times I’ve had a look at fox footy hoping they’d be showing previous grand finals,

Every far ken time they are showing that garbage best on ground, if that isn’t the biggest try hard, 90s style s**t ever I’ll spew up, they should have cringey Dyson on, he’d fit right in.

I just scored a GF package from my mate who’s been trying to sell it but unable to so he just gave it to me

Said “I’d rather you go enjoy with my mates than some random cats/swans loser”

So I’m going the GF in premium seating 🤣 *en blessed I am
So tempted to bring Richmond scarf 🤣
1663972369299.png

I just scored a GF package from my mate who’s been trying to sell it but unable to so he just gave it to me

View attachment 1516440
Holy s**t that’s mint!
Get blasted and play Richmond theme on repeat

View attachment 1516440
Good work mate. Will they let you wear your Tigers heart when entering the function?

Hi guys.
A friend of mine has 2 tickets to the Grand Final this week. Private box seats plus Grand Final Breakfast etc. But he didn't realize when he bought them that it was going to be on the same day as his wedding– so he can’t go.
If you’re interested and would like to go instead of him it’s at St Peters church in Toorak at 3.00pm.
The bride’s name is Sue.
Let me know asap.
Cheers

An oldie but a goodie

View attachment 1516440
Don't forget to bring something to smoke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol minnows. If it was Tigers in the granny he'd probably sell it for double what he paid.
I advertised it on swans and cats board starting at $3,500… then $3000 then $2000 and still couldn’t sell

Would’ve sold for 5K if pies made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back