No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst thing is brayshaws fiance is danny frawleys daughter

wonder if maynard has contacted her yet ?
The whole family tree is sounding awfully close at this point, thats all im gathering

But he was. The tribunal didn’t accept his defence of ‘it was an accident, what else could I do?’ So they shouldn’t accept that from Maynard either.

The pies supporters on the main board blaming Brayshaw are a bloody disgrace too.
WTF! Do those Collingwood supporters think Brayshaw went out last Thursday night to deliberately get concussed so that Maynard would sit on the sidelines for the remainder of the finals series? Are they really that demented?

WTF! Do those Collingwood supporters think Brayshaw went out last Thursday night to deliberately get concussed so that Maynard would sit on the sidelines for the remainder of the finals series? Are they really that demented?

Have you read any of it Joel? Absolutely unbelievable stuff. Saying ‘He could see Maynard coming so he should have side-stepped and avoided him’, ‘He has had concussions before so the AFL shouldn’t let him play,’ and my personal favourite ‘Brayshaw has form for deliberately taking hits so that Melbourne gets free kicks down field.’

A bloke who has had a few concussions before is going to deliberately take a hit? Seriously? Talk about victim blaming.

Darcy Moore looks to have found the female version of himself to be his partner . 9E33547F-A02A-4470-9E07-659ACCEA3FB3.jpeg

Make no mistake, if that was a Richmond player who did that he would've been sentenced to death before Brayshaw was even loaded onto the stretcher and the calls for 4-6 weeks would be dominating headlines and talk shows, imagine Wankley.

Look at how the media/Wankley lost their minds over Sonsie just lately but yet here we have Maynard and the sobbing by the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make no mistake, if that was a Richmond player who did that he would've been sentenced to death before Brayshaw was even loaded onto the stretcher and the calls for 4-6 weeks would be dominating headlines and talk shows, imagine Wankley.

Look at how the media/Wankley lost their minds over Sonsie just lately but yet here we have Maynard and the sobbing by the media.
You’re not suggesting that there’s a media bias against the tigers

Chrisso couldn’t send Mansell to the tribunal quick enough - he was stroking himself as he delivered his verdict … didn’t matter Mansell was contesting the ball and had 0.1 seconds to react to oncoming traffic.

But a Pies player is not contesting the ball, leaps off the ground and knocks Brayshaw into next week, and he throws the toys out of the cot and threatens to quit if his decision is overruled …..

Why would anyone sane person think an ex-Pies player is capable of being unbiased in his decisions … he’s clearly not able to separate his emotional ties to Collingwood from making consistent decisions.

Mansell should not have been suspended. And if he wasn’t then I’d support Maynard not being suspended either. But if Mansell gets 3-weeks for an accidental collision and our appeal fell of deaf ears as well, Maynard simply cannot be let off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We did also have 94k to the Carlton elimination final and 90k to the Norf one.

EDIT: actually we’ve never played a final on the G with less than 90k in the stands since 2013.
Collingwood had a chance to prove us wrong and got a measly crowd against the Giants two years later.
Two full years to show us up and failed.

SEN ,are you reading this or hiding in the cupboard?

Have you read any of it Joel? Absolutely unbelievable stuff. Saying ‘He could see Maynard coming so he should have side-stepped and avoided him’, ‘He has had concussions before so the AFL shouldn’t let him play,’ and my personal favourite ‘Brayshaw has form for deliberately taking hits so that Melbourne gets free kicks down field.’

A bloke who has had a few concussions before is going to deliberately take a hit? Seriously? Talk about victim blaming.
That’s disgusting! No one asks to get concussed, and they certainly don’t do it on purpose so their team gets free kicks. Man some people, I can’t believe they’re even human.

Mansell should not have been suspended. And if he wasn’t then I’d support Maynard not being suspended either. But if Mansell gets 3-weeks for an accidental collision and our appeal fell of deaf ears as well, Maynard simply cannot be let off.

This is how I feel as well, the AFL have painted themselves into a corner here, they can't let Maynard off even though I think he's not guilty, if they do they are a bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:
This is how I feel as well, the AFL have painted themselves into a corner here, they can't let Maynard off even though I think he's not guilty, if they do they're are a bunch of hypocrites.

Exactly, they’ve made a rod for their own back. They told Mansell he shouldn’t have contested the ball, should have let the other bloke take it. That being the case, they can’t then say it was okay for Maynard to attempt to smother and crash in to Brayshaw.

Brayshaw’s season is probably over, the bloke who’s caused it season should be over too in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back