No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're gay bro and its accepted now but you dont have to advertise every 30 seconds
In 2023, I can do whatever I want.

Accept it

200.gif

Mansell should not have been suspended. And if he wasn’t then I’d support Maynard not being suspended either. But if Mansell gets 3-weeks for an accidental collision and our appeal fell of deaf ears as well, Maynard simply cannot be let off.

Absolutely correct, the sports media hung Mansell out to dry, got three weeks for rubbish.

The media sycophants didn't provide impartial judgement and now the AFL Tribunal is a joke, the game is fast becoming un-watchable, un-playable and over umpired.

Like you said, if Mansell got off, then Maynard should, but Mansell got three so Maynard gets three minimum as he wasn't contesting the ball before contact.

I find it unbelievable the tribunal found Mansell guilty and was arguing what constitutes a bump (or some nonsense like that)

#rantover

I cant help but feel that if they are such good mates and angus doesnt hold him accountable

surely it would have come out in the media that angus sees it as an accident not worthy of suspension given how half the football landscape is paying out on his friend.

maybe im reading to much into though, but it does get your noggin joggin

I cant help but feel that if they are such good mates and angus doesnt hold him accountable

surely it would have come out in the media that angus sees it as an accident not worthy of suspension given how half the football landscape is paying out on his friend.

maybe im reading to much into though, but it does get your noggin joggin
None of them wanted a bar of him when he went to the house including brayshaw. Leaving him out to dry like a sh*t on a wall don’t think they care about media going after him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back