No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collingwood were put under the same scenario as us for the ONE game sample size compared to our 7 years plus.

A close win becomes a few goals loss,exactly the results our club have experienced in tight games.

But our close losses weren't because of the free kicks payed against us but because we were emasculated.

That being said, we had to win flags for the AFL & Shocking to emasculate us, which means under these current rules we would not of won flags in '17, '19 & '20, I can honestly admit that. And this is why the Geelong supporters in particular are delusional, they're the type of fans that would beat the s**t out of someone missing an arm and a leg and still believe they would've beat the s**t out of him if he wasn't! But I say NO, Geelong would not of won the flag in '22 if not for the emasculation.

It wasn't enough for lucky Geelong to be able to assemble a team before the AFL changed the father son rule at that time, it wasn't enough for them to recieve a get out of jail free card when the AFL stitched up Essendon so they can look like an honest orginastion, they still had to get Shocking to emasculate Richmond because we were the stumbling block in their way.
Foundation club :poo::poo:

FB_IMG_1711156847222.jpg

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

The scatters love fest continues to insta with a dropped mark featuring in a video

If chris scott thinks that's the Best 150 games ever, i say let that delusional campaigner continue to drink his own putrid bathwater just for the laughs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in one of the safest Labour seats in the country. There was a report in the news before the last Federal election breaking down which seats got the most fed grants. My seat was stone cold last so no pork in the these parts sadly.
Plenty of Pork up,here we have the SunPork meat works, BaconFest safe nationals seat Jo Bjelke Petersens ex seat

Norfs midfield will the best in the comp in 2yrs.

Nth Melbourne currently showing what can happen from showing faith in midfield youth . They’ll have shockers untill they get more experienced , but if they just keep backing them in they’ll get more consistent . Hope we start doing the same .
Very exciting, but no one turns up to watch. Don’t deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back