No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How boring is this sport these days? Aside Richmond games it’s impossible to trigger any excitement watching the over umpired, woke marketing polished product it has become.

Game is fine, there are good games and bad games, like there always has been.

It's certainly improving compared to what it was during COVID

Norfs midfield will the best in the comp in 2yrs.
I'm going early and saying Clarko won't be there to see it, bloke has been losing the plot for a while and with all the woke rules and player mollycoddling that goes on these days. he's a dishevelled loose cannon, gunna pull the pin, involve his legal team and take another mutually agreed payout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going early and saying Clarko won't be there to see it, bloke has been losing the plot for a while and with all the woke rules and player mollycoddling that goes on these days. he's a dishevelled loose cannon, gunna pull the pin, involve his legal team and take another mutually agreed payout.
Then Roo's will appoint Dani Laidley as coach. The AFL will be rapt at Norfs diversity and gift them the 2027 flag via umpire assistance.

Tend too agree.A bomb ready too explode(agsin).
Can't do it these days.
Player welfare isn't just about on field stuff these days.
Even the Thomas saga you hardly heard from Clarko.(Club might know his views that don't align with the clubs perhaps).

Tend too agree.A bomb ready too explode(agsin).
Can't do it these days.
Player welfare isn't just about on field stuff these days.
Even the Thomas saga you hardly heard from Clarko.(Club might know his views that don't align with the clubs perhaps).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back