No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greet & meet Pies new board.
3062df5ac9d31d7468bb529c67a5ff5d

Looks to me like Brian Wood was trying to lean out of the photo. He always had the "what am I doing here?" look when he was with this mob.

Looks to me like Brian Wood was trying to lean out of the photo. He always had the "what am I doing here?" look when he was with this mob.
Don't blame him,But he didn't actually come across as a bright spark in few radio interviews he did on the groups behalf either.

Don't blame him,But he didn't actually come across as a bright spark in few radio interviews he did on the groups behalf either.

ok so what you are saying is the look is natural?

Nah, he wasn't great in thew interviews I heard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port v Dandenong on a Sunday arvo...brutal!
those were the days, Frosty Miller, pat Flaherty, Brian Shinners ( who I think played for us as well) a brawl or two

those were the days, Frosty Miller, pat Flaherty, Brian Shinners ( who I think played for us as well) a brawl or two
For reasons that I still don't understand I was a real Dandenong supporter.
Remember all those kids banging on the fence at Geelong West.

After melbourne win the 'Best midfield ever' Cup?
Losing to Carlton the week before and being 1-7 will leave Ed with little choice.

For reasons that I still don't understand I was a real Dandenong supporter.
Remember all those kids banging on the fence at Geelong West.
Same here, I think they were an exciting side

Anyone else sick of the Joe Daniher suck? The guy played well in the Anzac Day game but damn, what's with the Buddy comparisons?
Yeah, the fawning seems very much over the top, partly because of his name and club I suppose. Apparently a really decent guy but in terms of actual footy, I think comparisons with Franklin or even many other current tall forwards is unjustified.

Yeah, the fawning seems very much over the top, partly because of his name and club I suppose. Apparently a really decent guy but in terms of actual footy, I think comparisons with Franklin or even many other current tall forwards is unjustified.

As someone said the other week bloke is 23 total list of achievements is 1 anzac medal.

Jack had 2 colemans by 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back