No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

really i thought the dogs were given an arm chair ride all night. umps did everything to get them home. mclean is a ******* cheat looks for a high free kick instead of winning the pill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really i thought the dogs were given an arm chair ride all night. umps did everything to get them home. mclean is a ******* cheat looks for a high free kick instead of winning the pill

I saw the first half and agree totally with the dogs getting a free ride , every time I looked , they were getting the best of it.

Richmond v bullflogs umpiring

One of the most looked after teams v one of the most harshly dealt with teams

gee i wonder how that's going to go next week. :rolleyes:

We will win from an iffy free kick late meanwhile the dogs win the free kick count 37-12. Every opposition poster will claim we were gifted another win and still yet to actually beat anyone despite being 7-0!

We will win from an iffy free kick late meanwhile the dogs win the free kick count 37-12. Every opposition poster will claim we were gifted another win and still yet to actually beat anyone despite being 7-0!
I do a little system on this and at the completion of this round we will have had the 2nd hardest in season draw so far and in 3 weeks there is a real chance that we will have had the hardest in season draw up to and including round 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back