No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same guy posts this on the pies autopsy thread after pies lose. Bucks does a dimma and says the same thing every week

" We lowered our colours today .... had too many passengers and not enough contributors. We didn't play our best footy. But were building .... and believe we can play finals .... "
View attachment 385153

Deny the passenger, who want to get on

The same guy posts this on the pies autopsy thread after pies lose. Bucks does a dimma and says the same thing every week

" We lowered our colours today .... had too many passengers and not enough contributors. We didn't play our best footy. But were building .... and believe we can play finals .... "
View attachment 385153

He speaks well, but, the bloke's ******* deluded hahahaha.

Are carltoon really using the old hawthorn gameplan ? (our 2014-16) kick short one ?

Yes. It's been pretty well publicised i guess you'll get a good look at it tomorrow if you haven't watched any of our games bar round 1.

We are, as far as i can tell, the only team who uses pretty much always a kick/mark game plan when using the ball out of defence. We basically don't handball off half back at all...which is opposite to what i see most other teams do in trying to use handball and run & carry to slingshot off half back and getting the ball into F50 as quick as possible.

We play a far more controlled game with kicking & marking...i guess you could say similar to the old Hawthorn gameplan. We are also very big on defenders intercepting the ball and playing a loose man in defence.

Yes. It's been pretty well publicised i guess you'll get a good look at it tomorrow if you haven't watched any of our games bar round 1.

We are, as far as i can tell, the only team who uses pretty much always a kick/mark game plan when using the ball out of defence. We basically don't handball off half back at all...which is opposite to what i see most other teams do in trying to use handball and run & carry to slingshot off half back and getting the ball into F50 as quick as possible.

We play a far more controlled game with kicking & marking...i guess you could say similar to the old Hawthorn gameplan. We are also very big on defenders intercepting the ball and playing a loose man in defence.

Did you miss the no opposition posters part?

thanks now get the f out wanka :)

THis is actually a good post aand gives a great insight into your team's defence, but it's a no opposition thread mate.
EDIT: already been established.

Big crowd at eithad 10 mins out from game time.
article-2307651-193E8CBA000005DC-298_634x386.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As he always does, kicks to himself on the kick out to gather a cheap stat and got the kick smothered and out of bounds, resultant throw in and sydney quick kick and mark on goal line.
Won't somebody think of the pretzels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back