No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gave up pick 6 - 1751 pts and our 2018 2nd rnd pick currently 33 - 563 pts. We got Prestia and pick 24 - 785 pts.

(1751 + 563) - 785 = 1529 which is about pick 8.

I think we payed more for Prestia but your right and he has had a few niggles and a history of Injury, which should have meant we got him cheaper. Mitchell has been better but I hope Prestia can get to another level to justify our investment in him. Also note that if we weren't having such a good season this year our we would've been coughing up a better 2nd pick further increasing the cost of attaining Prestia (and most expected us to miss finals).

All that is the reason why I'd like to know if we ever had a chance for Mitchell or if he was determined to get to the Hawks. Even if we couldn't get him I still think we payed overs to Gold Coast.

Pretty sure Mitchell wanted to get to the Hawks .

View attachment 388172

I think Adz is on the money. Having said that, Treloar, Graham and Miles would be one of the best VFL midfields going round. One obviously isn't quite at the level of the other two yet but just give Adam time and he'll eventually get there.

Ehhhh I think he would lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pies play the Bombers next Saturday - who's CEO has came out and apologised to all Bombers supporters for losing to Brisbane.

Better start taking measurements for a coffin, someone's dying next Saturday. They'll be calling it 'Saturday Bloody Saturday'

Druggos up by 26 in last quarter and lose lol . They have a s**t house midfield to .

Hawthorn's cheer squad area was sparce, fair weather supporters

Their "supporters" are like those of Melbourne. Whiny, preppy, smart arse, front running sucks who go missing very, very easily.

When they're on top of the ground you can't shut them up, otherwise it's "Oh the football was on today ?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton lose.
Essendon lose.
Collingwood lose.

And most importantly- Richmond WIN!

Could you script a better weekend?

Needes Geelng to lose, but they didn't win so it is still a decent weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back