No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloke rings in on SEN this morning to tell KB that he's cranky with Worsfold because the Bombers have the 3rd best list in the comp. They just lost to a side that's won 5 games in two years. Love how delusional Essndon supporters are.

Bloke rings in on SEN this morning to tell KB that he's cranky with Worsfold because the Bombers have the 3rd best list in the comp. They just lost to a side that's won 5 games in two years. Love how delusional Essndon supporters are.

mate just pop over to their board and have a squiz

according to them literally every "young" player they have will be a superstar

Only the third best?

It was Curtis Deboy what else would you expect? AFL will come out and say it was within the rules which it was, but it's a complete s**t campaigner thing to do by Riewoldt.

Deboy needs another turn out of the senior ranks by the looks of it
Just illustrates further how the money distribution is unfair. You pay peanuts for umps then what do you expect. I used to work with a couple of guys who umpired local footy, did it for virtually nothing and copped so much crap. whilst far from an umpire fan you have to give them credit, who else wants to umpire footy for bugger all while the blokes kicking the ball are very very well paid.

I hope KB played along with him for a bit, stoopid campaigner, 3rd best list......lol......

Collingwood supporters, in my experience, are kind of self deprecating and therefore quite likeable. Blues fans also have the capacity to laugh at their own crapness (in the main). Bombers fans ... Hmmm
It is very hard to imagine what someone's mentality would be like if they were still an Essendon supporter in 2017.

I would never normally approve of supporters changing clubs but I think Essendon over the last few years is the exception to that rule.

If I met someone and they told me that they used to be a Dive Bombers supporter but the had to burn their scarf and buy a new one I don't think I'd hang s**t on them ... in fact depending which new team they picked I might just shake their hand.

Speaking of dive-bombers what's that red headed bloke who plays for them called, is it Josh Green? One of the biggest divers I've seen play the game in a long while. Goes to ground and appeals for a free kick literally every time the ball goes within five meters of him. He is almost like the archetypical Essendon player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Browne looks so awkward.

The younger guys take being a journalist in footy way too seriously. It's embarrassingly funny yet sad.

This is a sport, if you want to be a straight faced journalist take on broader and more serious subjects and leave footy alone.

Last edited:
Tom Browne looks like he is constipated on the dunny when he does a "live cross" on Talking Footy.

The younger guys take being a journalist in footy way too seriously, embarrassingly funny yet sad.
Good to see they're just as incompetent as the ones they aspire to replace.

We gave up 6 for Prestia and pick 24 which is the equivalent of pick 19. Mitchell was a straight swap for pick 14. I know who I'd rather have but in saying that I think injury has really hampered Prestia's season.

Edit - actually I'm very hungover and not sure if I did the math right haha
Mitchell is an accumulator in and under type, no real leg speed, doesn't link up in play much and certainly isn't as defensive as Prestia, we have a lesser version in Miles in the same mould as Mitchell, we're blessed to have two in and under beats in Cotchin and Martin yet both are just as good on the outside with there skills and certainly far more attaching. Would you give up a first round pick for a Miles type?

I compare them (supporters) to some type of delusional religious cult popular in the 70s. They really are a breed of their own, give me Pies or Blooz supporters any day over Bumber muppets.

Last edited:
What Riewoldt did was s**t but if you're a decent umpire you see that and you tell him to turn it up.
Blame is not solely on Deboy, there's a couple of other umpires who should have seen it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the problem with video reviews. If you're doing it for one thing, how can you put up with s**t like this that will be endlessly replayed on web sites like this?

I compare them (supporters) to some type of delusional religious cult popular in the 70s. They really a breed of their own, give me Pies or Blooz supporters any day over Bumber muppets.

To be fair, it sounds like they're becoming more realistic (they probably thought they had the best list at the start of the year)

This is from the bombers board.
Clearly still on something over there.....

Trade/Free Agency:
Jacob Hopper (GWS) - GWS have a stacked midfield which is preventing him from playing what would be his preferred role as a genuine clearance mid. Hopefully we'd be able to get a later pick back as well, maybe 2nd rounder back if we package our 2018 1st and 3rd or something.

Ryan Burton (HAW) - They'd be highly unlikely to let him go but he'd be a great get, can play forward, back or through the midfield. Offer a combination of picks maybe our future 2nd with a 2017 3rd?
Oh yes, but don't forget the all important "Essendoom Exposure" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back