No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also so glad I was wrong about Port.

Melbourne held off their charge well.

Also...I'm now tempted to change my tip tomorrow from Richmond to Giants. :(

Really hope we take the step through the top 4 door.

I'm nervous ,that means we will win,any time I am calm,we eff it up.

I'm nervous ,that means we will win,any time I am calm,we eff it up.
I'm also nervous. But nothing is keeping me from that game tomorrow. It'd be awesome to cheer us into the top 4... hopefully it eventuates.

I'm also nervous. But nothing is keeping me from that game tomorrow. It'd be awesome to cheer us into the top 4... hopefully it eventuates.

Massive game,need everyone there to cheer the lads home,give the fluros a serve any time they try to put a rort into action.

Last edited:
Massive game,need everyone there to cheer the lads home give the fluros a serve any time they try to put a rort into action.
Hopefully it's the biggest crowd GWS has played in front of. Try and provide some sort of home ground advantage to Richmond. Hopefully tens of thousands of Richmond supporters are there.

IMG_0538.JPG

Tiger_4_Life

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Port really are the epitome of down hill skiers. Ken hinkley might be an OK coach but I think they need a change if they want to snare a flag. He did a fantastic job to bring them back from the s**t abyss that they dwelled in during the primus and late years that choco had them.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Does he realise who the Bombers are playing?
Article was before the game,but i suspect the timing of his opinion was there for everyone bar the c@@lade bomber supporters to see through it.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
They have the attacking aspect down...it's the defensive aspect they have problems with and they go to water as soon as a little bit of pressure is applied.
Defensive aspects?Don't they have the 2 best defenders in the comp in Hurley & Hooker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How grand would it be to have Dusty re-sign AND poach one of their best players??? We could melt their Dusty thread all the way down!
And not only that but all tit for tat aside if we had him we would suddenly be a very very dangerous team. He's becoming an absolute jet.

And not only that but all tit for tat aside if we had him we would suddenly be a very very dangerous team. He's becoming an absolute jet.
Didn't he re-sign earlier in the year though? Ben Brown, while a very good forward, would cost us a lot.

Nice to dream though.

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah! I was only thinking of the Lolnorf Factor but team structure is good too, haha. Forward line is our major problem right now, would love another gun to go with Jack and the mozzies.

Didn't he re-sign earlier in the year though? Ben Brown, while a very good forward, would cost us a lot.

Nice to dream though.
He would.
I reckon he's worth heaps now though. The muppets are throwing that much money around that if they ever did sign a good player they'd end up losing him next contract.

He would.
I reckon he's worth heaps now though. The muppets are throwing that much money around that if they ever did sign a good player they'd end up losing him next contract.
Oh yeah. He could quite comfortably ask for 800,000+ next contract and no one would judge him for it. Tieing up Dusty and Kelly with 15million over the next decade would definitely not sit well next contract I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back