No Oppo Supporters Opposition Observations V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They beat Sydney in round1 when the swans were in horrible form.

Have lost to every other top 8 side.

Absolute flat track bullies, beat up on the crap sides and go to water against quality opposition.
I think it must be something to do with the number beside the team on the ladder. Earlier in the year WCE had a 4 or 5 next to their name and WCE won at Adelaide oval against Port, a few weeks ago WCE had a 9 next to their name and Port won. Must be something about the numbers 1-8 that mesmerise Port.

Will they really no?
I was wondered about this. As if the bloke at the door would no
Maybe a picture of the guy all over Adelaide oval? ;)

Can just picture it: flair guy tries to sneak in - security guard 'OMG guys it's that guy from that picture! Stop him!!!!'

Will they really no?
I was wondered about this. As if the bloke at the door would no
I always wondered about that actually. I can understand memberships and things like that, but just going and buying a ticket and going in would be hard to police against I would have thought.

Gold Coast did us no favours. I hope they repeat that effort next week. Results for top 4 have been good this weekend....to make the 8....not so much. So we need to win and keep winning. I've got a bad feeling about 9thmond this year. I really really bad feeling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We probably want Sydney to win? I don't think the Swans momentum will stop any time soon. So in reality it's probably best to have the Saints out of finals by the time we play them Rnd23??

Gold Coast did us no favours. I hope they repeat that effort next week. Results for top 4 have been good this weekend....to make the 8....not so much. So we need to win and keep winning. I've got a bad feeling about 9thmond this year. I really really bad feeling.
God tomorrow is important

I hope your bad feeling is wrong!

No offence or anything. :)

Deledio got 17 possessions and got through the game ok in GWS's win over Sydney University in the NEAFL.

Only played the 2nd half but was very efficient, almost seemed like he was taking the piss at times, had a hand in setting up more than a few goals.

I know it's only NEAFL, but it's very promising.

Played Wing/HB but will slowly be pushed further up the ground as he adjusts again.

Hopefully the pins hold up.

Only played the 2nd half but was very efficient, almost seemed like he was taking the piss at times, had a hand in setting up more than a few goals.

Played Wing/HB but will slowly be pushed further up the ground as he adjusts again.

If he can time things right it might actually work out perfectly for him this year.

He is just warming up. Gotta get used to playing in front of 300 people every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back