No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Dees

But after Sunday’s performance, I cannot but ask myself whether raising three more Demons supporters constitutes some form of cruel and unusual punishment.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...y-kids-to-be-demons-fans-20180416-p4z9ut.html

I can't find the article but i remember when some mother wrote some crap about stopping her kid from supporting the tigers because they were so bad and she got smashed with letters from Tigers fans telling her it may be hard but they wouldn't want it any other way and about how it builds character, loyalty etc... Dees on the other hand just wanna chuck in the towel. That right their is the difference between the two clubs.

How did you do the multi on the points ? Is that on the sports bet app ?
Just on Ladbrokes you pick your own points and whack them in a multi

So Caddy gets a week for hitting a player in the face attempting to smother. Hooker not even fined for doing the same thing.

Thanks AFL.
It's Essendon. No punishments for their favourites (outside of the plastic franchises).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Robinson lifting Towno and body slamming him was worthy of a fine or reprimand. Some will say it wasn't a big deal, but it wasn't a good look and could have caused lowed back issues. He's such a dog and cannot even play dirty in a fair manor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back