No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First rule of punting don’t bet on or against the dees
Had a great day today.
Took that game under 172.5, cats game under 175.5 and Bombers game over 182.5 in a multi. The prices seem to me to be ludicrous in that market. And you don’t have to worry about any team just the score! Good times!

Had a great day today.
Took that game under 172.5, cats game under 175.5 and Bombers game over 182.5 in a multi. The prices seem to me to be ludicrous in that market. And you don’t have to worry about any team just the score! Good times!
That’s the only exemption to the rule. Have a nice collect?

What is your usual stake if you don’t mind me asking

And congrats nice win
Just depends really. Today I had $44 in the account so just put that on. Depends if I’m feeling it you know how it is.

The only rule I have is no betting in Richmond games. It killed me in the finals last year with the odds on offer! But us winning takes precedence due to my superstition!

Heard Brandon ellis tell a mate of mine everyone but hammer would leave the showers when nahas walked in

Calling bullshit on that one.

Nahas offloaded at end of 2013
Hammer acquired at end of 2013

They were never on the same team

I can understand Judd's bias towards Carlton but Lyon was disgusting on Footy Classified.
Even St Kilda has played in more Grand Finals than the Melbourne non-entities in the past 50 years, five to one.
You are not giving the Demons the credit of being flogged in 2 Grannies. They got flogged by the Hawks in 1988 by 98 points and lost by 60 points to the Druggies in 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

That's a horrible effort. I think 4 was bare minimum with Giants, Tiges, Weagles and Cats obvious choices.Prob Sydney too tbh.

Give how unpredictable the league is, Ive been tipping a lot of ubderdogs

Thanks. I forgot 2000.
Essendon was strong that year and should have won a couple more flags in the window but came up against Brisbane.
I was just reading how Carlton made secret payments to Greg Williams from 1993 to 1995.
Their last genuine premiership was in 1987.
https://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/28/1048653862039.html

Thanks. I forgot 2000.
Essendon was strong that year and should have won a couple more flags in the window but came up against Brisbane.
I was just reading how Carlton made secret payments to Greg Williams from 1993 to 1995.
Their last genuine premiership was in 1987.
https://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/03/28/1048653862039.html
Plus draft tampered to get Andrew McKay in 1992. He told other AFL clubs he was not going to leave SA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_AFL_draft#Draft_tampering

Calling bullshit on that one.

Nahas offloaded at end of 2013
Hammer acquired at end of 2013

They were never on the same team
Was probably bull shitting with my mate then but he did say it and if I was to make something up it would be much better then a utensil gag. They were team mates at west coburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back