No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought our pressure was a bit off in the first half. We let them take the ball out too easily.

We were probably a bit off but they were making 5-6 handballs in a row (some luck helped as well, like the ball was dislodged it seemed to find a pie more than half the time or what was looking like being a stoppage somehow squeezed out to a pie) without making a mistake.

You make that many handballs reasonably cleanly and you eventually get the free man, but most teams can’t make it that many times in a row and hence we pounce.

Must be frustrating to be Goddard. No respect. Playing with a bunch of bloke who's only there for the pay packet. Laughed at by players. Taunted by pretzels. What a way to end a career.

It’s a massive fall from the guy who was looking like the best player in the comp at the end of 2010

Got the goal square mixed up poor little fella . Everybody for Keilor and Coburg all clapped and gave him positive support after the initial shock.
I was on our HF line and assumed they goaled until a pregnant pause in the crowd and the goal umpire signalling a point.
We ended up giving him our club award for their best player.
Coach wasn't happy.
TerrificHappyBagworm.gif

According to footy classified when the cops raided bomber Thompson’s house they found ecstasy tablets and ice pipes in his locked bedroom

Police also allege his DNA was found on packaging containing more than 33g of ice 4.2g of amphetamines and an lsd tablet
upload_2018-5-1_9-18-45.png over 2007 & 2009 surely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think also the fall from grace of the Western Bulldogs is a wake-up call for the boys.
Things can fall apart very quickly.
We cannot be afford to be complacent in that regard.
We are also fortunate in that many historical rivals, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon are weak at the moment.

why are geelong (1.58) such a short price againts gws (2.40) this week? i get the home ground advantage but still seems short.

also would love to see gws hand their arses to them on their home fortress (unless playing hawthorn)

why are geelong (1.58) such a short price againts gws (2.40) this week? i get the home ground advantage but still seems short.

also would love to see gws hand their arses to them on their home fortress (unless playing hawthorn)
Geelong have a pretty good record against GWS, especially down there. Sydney were always a good chance because they play well at Geelong.

I think the odds should be a little closer, but still think the cats will win. GWS couldn't have been any less impressive last week unless they lost.

Geelong should beat them at Kardinia. They did draw there last year though didn’t they?

Geelong should beat them at Kardinia. They did draw there last year though didn’t they?
No, they beat them down there. I think they drew at West Sydney or Canberra, or wherever the f**k it is that the plastics play their home games.

Nah Geelong gave them a good old touch up late in the season ~30-40 points from memory.

Was the final round of the season, Saturday night. Remember it vividly as we were all hoping for a GWS loss by a solid margin to bring their percentage down so we could leapfrog them with a win on Sunday.

I remember hoping for a Geelong win by 2-3 goals so we would only need to beat St Kilda by 20 odd points to leapfrog to 3rd and avoid a QF in Adelaide.

Geelong did a number on them meaning we just had to worry about getting the W on Sunday against the Saints.

No, they beat them down there. I think they drew at West Sydney or Canberra, or wherever the f**k it is that the plastics play their home games.
Nah Geelong gave them a good old touch up late in the season ~30-40 points from memory.

Was the final round of the season, Saturday night. Remember it vividly as we were all hoping for a GWS loss by a solid margin to bring their percentage down so we could leapfrog them with a win on Sunday.

I remember hoping for a Geelong win by 2-3 goals so we would only need to beat St Kilda by 20 odd points to leapfrog to 3rd and avoid a QF in Adelaide.

Geelong did a number on them meaning we just had to worry about getting the W on Sunday against the Saints.
I stand corrected, thanks.

So really Geelong only have themselves to blame playing us at the MCG in the Qualifyer last year? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back