No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy makes millions from turning torquay into a suburb of geelong and then gets involved in drug trafficking?

If I had that much money I'd be living in Tahiti drinking Mai tais the rest of my life.

Can't believe everyone is having a fit over the "low scoring" nature of the game this year. Plenty of other sports have hardly any scoring, and it's fine. As long as we're getting 20 goals combined each game on average, I think footy will do just fine! Dunno why there's such a huge obsession with 100 points as an acceptable score across the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was rumoured to be behind some drug saga at Geelong and somehow it reared it’s ugly head at Essendon whilst he returned to Junkies Hill. Too much of a coincidence to ignore as the weapon was at both locations . Said it in the Druggies mega thread years ago yet Bomber walked unscathed under the protection of the afl . I don’t have anytime for traffickers so I hope he suffers for the rest of his life in misery. We don’t need s**t blokes in this country.

Last edited:
He was rumoured to be behind the drug saga at Geelong and somehow it reared it’s ugly head at Essendon whilst he returned to Junkies Hill. Too much of a coincidence to ignore as the weapon was at both locations . Said it in the Druggies mega thread years ago yet Bomber walked unscathed under the protection of the afl . I don’t have anytime for traffickers so I hope he suffers for the rest of his life in misery. We don’t need s**t blokes in this country.

Should get the chair.

Slobbo and Whately two salty flogs trying to set the agenda for the AFL. Slobbo quoted the 2 Richmond games as unwatchable.

The Anzac Day fizzer and Essendon vs Melbourne were much worse. Richmond scored 215 compared to the Druggies 124 over the 2 games, so that view doesn't stack up.

Last edited:
Coaches aim for stoppages. That’s the congestion causing factor.

Pay free kicks according to the rules. If you take possession you must dispose by handball or kick, if not, free against. If you make no attempt (eg cover up gain a stoppage), free kick for holding the ball.

If your team mate has the ball, why are you jumping on the pack? To gain a stoppage. Free kick against for stacks on.

Any throws, handoffs, dropped in a tackle...BALL! Free kick against.

There you go, game fixed. No congestion here officer.

You’re welcome
That makes far too much sense. Stop that.

Slobbo and Whately two salty flogs trying to set the agenda for the AFL. Slobbo quoted the 2 Richmond games as unwatchable.

The Anzac Day fizzer and Essendon vs Melbourne were much worse. Richmond scored 215 compared to the Druggies 124 over the 2 games, so that view doesn't stack up.

What about when Lewis gave them both a serve? Mint

4 weeks ago Collingwood supporters were calling for Buckley's head and saw a bottom 4 finish on the cards for this season. Now they think their club is a contender and that Buckley is a great coach. :D

Hmmmm the sack Donna thread runs long and deep and had many very vocal posts (those keys were getting bashed very hard with lots of all caps shouty words and exclamation marks)

Not sure we should be throwing too many darts in that direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our game on the weekend was a belter. There was just as much end to end, fast ball movement as there was grinding stoppages.

Lol Isaac Smith saying AFL should get rid of interchange all together if they want to open the game up.

Wouldn’t that just make it worse? I don’t remember the days of no interchange (wasn’t even thought of back then) but can’t imagine it would have been much of a spectacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back