No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got me ****ed this wedding.
It’s just a campaigner with red hair who’s famous coz his mum died in a famous crash and is about 20th in line marrying a b grade tv actress from a dysfunctional family who seem to hate her guts.
He shouldve went for the chick with the grouse arse that time.

Is that about right?

Got me ****** this wedding.
It’s just a campaigner with red hair who’s famous coz his mum died in a famous crash and is about 20th in line marrying a b grade tv actress from a dysfunctional family who seem to hate her guts.

Is that about right?
Except this one has a magnificent arse too.

Apart from that...yes.

Is that about right?

I wonder when the Queen backs one out , if she wipes her own arse or she has Jeeves the butler do it . :)

I wonder when the Queen backs one out , if she wipes her own arse or she has Jeeves the butler do it . :)
Do you reckon she is a standing wiper or a sitting?

Is that about right?
Don't think Charlies Harrys dad either. He looks like that army major guy Dianna was rooting.

Did I hear Today the brother contacted Hazza and told him don’t ******* go there bro you’ll regret it?
Haha * this’ll be a ripper.

Do you reckon she is a standing wiper or a sitting?
Sitting. Her wiper does his best work from underneath like a mechanic under a car. While she's having her tea and scones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back