No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out who's on top of the VFLW goal kicking ladder. :oops:

Wouldn't they actually need to kick goals in women's footy for them to have a goal kicking ladder.

Last edited:
Hannah Mouncey. :think:

Oh ok , Ye shouldn’t be allowed to play as a woman yet . When she has gone full transition with the hormones etc maybe then but now she pretty much just looks like a bloke who’s slapped a dress on , nothing against TG either , I just rekon she’s looking for a headline etc.

Oh ok , Ye shouldn’t be allowed to play as a woman yet . When she has gone full transition with the hormones etc maybe then but now she pretty much just looks like a bloke who’s slapped a dress on , nothing against TG either , I just rekon she’s looking for a headline etc.
he pinned the snag back to play as you cant see it in the shorts

best

Ive never heard an essendon fan say that the other team was just better than them on the day.
They always have an excuse.
Nearly the worst supporters in the game.
(Melbournes are the worst imo)

Shemons far worse , don’t know why though they’ve won nothing for 50+ years .

Post this video on the MB gameday thread and get thread banned for trolling off topic. Might be because I used the old Norf instead of #LOLNorf and also said it was as hard for me to use North as it was for Norf to draw a crowd.

Full credit to the Lions, 3 down on the bench and playing interstate and they have showed more fight than the Bummer did last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a link
images

Full credit to the Lions, 3 down on the bench and playing interstate and they have showed more fight than the Bummer did last night.
Fought it out well against the “best defence” in the comp! :huh: So good they let a 19 man Brisbane score 87 points.

what did your druggos father in law have to say about last night

I sent him photo mms of a bag of spuds , he hasn’t replied yet and that’s when I know he’s beaten . Such a flog all mouthy for the years when we were s**t got no come back now , soft just like that club .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back