Universal Love Opposition player you'd love to poach each round.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a talent, for sure. But as third tall beside Buddy and Tippett?

We may as well have another third tall, it's not like Horse ever gets our forward structure right regardless. :drunk:

Would Hogan qualify as a crumbing forward in this instance? He's smaller than Buddy and Tippett... for now at least.

No, he'd probably be played on the half back because Longmire AFLs good.

No, he'd probably be played on the half back because Longmire AFLs good.
lol

Seriously though, Hogan has a huge tank. Regularly comes top 3-5 in our 3km time trials. Tommy McDonald usually wins.

(I don't know whether this says more about the positives of the two key talls or more negative about Melbourne's general running ability)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

Seriously though, Hogan has a huge tank. Regularly comes top 3-5 in our 3km time trials. Tommy McDonald usually wins.

(I don't know whether this says more about the positives of the two key talls or more negative about Melbourne's general running ability)

Tom McDonald is an absolute gun. Very impressive. If the Swans did not need to raise the points for Mills and Dunkley, I would suggest a trade to Melbourne with Hannanbery.

Round 7 vs Geelong I'm going to go with Mark Blicavs. It's not often a 1.98m player can keep Pendlebury as quiet as he did when the game was being won by cats. With his athleticism and closing speed he would be an asset anywhere on the field.

Ok so round 8 versus Hawks i will go with Shaun Burgoyne who just beats Jordan Lewis for my nomination. Burgoyne always has that knack of lowering the eyes and hitting that lateral target inside 50 which ends up in 6 points for the Hawks more often than not.

Win lose or draw i am stoked for this game. I missed out on watching a swans game for the first time in 20 years as my wife gave birth to our first child a baby boy on Saturday. I wanted to call him Isaac after my new favourite swans player however we agreed upon Nikolai instead. Cannot wait to introduce the newest swans supporter and his colours are already waiting for his arrival home from hospital. Go the swans!!!!!

Ok so round 8 versus Hawks i will go with Shaun Burgoyne who just beats Jordan Lewis for my nomination. Burgoyne always has that knack of lowering the eyes and hitting that lateral target inside 50 which ends up in 6 points for the Hawks more often than not.

Win lose or draw i am stoked for this game. I missed out on watching a swans game for the first time in 20 years as my wife gave birth to our first child a baby boy on Saturday. I wanted to call him Isaac after my new favourite swans player however we agreed upon Nikolai instead. Cannot wait to introduce the newest swans supporter and his colours are already waiting for his arrival home from hospital. Go the swans!!!!!
Good omen. 5 days after my 2nd son's birth we broke a 72yr drought. He was dressed in a Swans baby outfit and he screamed throughout the game, just like a true fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back