No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

try not to wet yourself laughing - this from a geelong supporter tonight:

"I just don't know how much longer I can keep supporting this team. It's just not fun anymore. It's just gutting. I'm starting to hate the club, hate Chris Scott and footy in general. It shouldn't be like this, it should bring you more joy than pain. I just want to stop watching this team and forget they ever existed. It's just bloody heartbreaking"

tenor.gif
Been waiting a long time for this.
08E97850-A286-4786-AE4A-A12E4AEECB26.gif

Would you rather be no chance of a premiership and be sh*t in the process or be a chance at a flag year after year and continuously blow it?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I‘d rather not be Geelong with their average, ageing list and s**t coach.

This one is currently being laughed off the DT&FA board. Regarding Harry McKay:

- Dees are keen and cashed up and are prepared to offer a big $$$ and years contract for the young Carlton key forward. Blues surplus of forwards and recent splurge on imported talent have made them vulnerable to a raid. Martin and Williams alone will take up $2mil of their cap in 2021.

- One of Brayshaw or Viney will be put on the table as a makeweight in the deal.

- Make of it what you will but you heard it here first. The Dees see McKay as the last piece of the puzzle in a sustained presence in the top eight and a genuine premiership tilt.

We could be getting Brayshaw OR Viney!

McKay is Melbourne’s last piece of the puzzle? Oh no, we better not make the trade then.

I‘d rather not be Geelong with their average, ageing list and sh*t coach.

Read somewhere that the team they fielded last night was the oldest in VFL/AFL history.

And they want to add Crouch in their desperate quest for #Dangerflag ?

As strange as it sounds, one could argue The Cats were a better team and organization before they got Dangerfield? Danger was adamant that they recruit a washed up Josh Jenkins.

They put all their eggs in the Danger basket and it has backfired and quite frankly, I couldn't be happier:)

Coach fell into a premiership and nothing since.

Yep. Geelong have as many finals wins (4) as Fremantle have since 2012. And 2 of Fremantle’s 4 finals since 2012 were in Elimination games against Geelong.

Yep. Geelong have as many finals wins (4) as Fremantle have since 2012. And 2 of Fremantle’s 4 finals since 2012 were in Elimination games against Geelong.
One of my all time favourite games was Freo cleaning them out in that final at the Litter Tray.

One of my all time favourite games was Freo cleaning them out in that final at the Litter Tray.
Was working at the ground that day, at the top of one of the aisles. Got to watch the game for free, and got out of there unscathed before the angry crowd emerged.

Was heaps of fun.

Read somewhere that the team they fielded last night was the oldest in VFL/AFL history.

And they want to add Crouch in their desperate quest for #Dangerflag ?

As strange as it sounds, one could argue The Cats were a better team and organization before they got Dangerfield? Danger was adamant that they recruit a washed up Josh Jenkins.

They put all their eggs in the Danger basket and it has backfired and quite frankly, I couldn't be happier:)
Yeah. But he can surf in a dinner suit. So, you know, swings and roundabouts and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t help the cats danger trying to do the hero thing every time he got the ball instead of the percentages. Seems to be a thing this year, hyped players trying to do the freakish instead of the good. Too much reading of ones own media while in quarantine maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a horrible, vile thread...

Something is seriously, seriously wrong with that Snake bloke.

Check out his posts when Andrew Gaff re-signed with West Coast. In fact, read the lead up too. Ol' Meltdown Mario goes on some wild rides I tells ya

He is as bad as it gets. Even his own club doesn't deserve him.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, there is 15 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

I agree they shouldn’t relocate Norf to Tassie, it is too nice a place to inherit such vile supporters.

Some serious Neanderthal types over there.

From a Crows supporter and that says it all.

”so saad doesnt believe he can win a premiership at essendon, but choose to go to carlton. hmm”

A) Imagine not being able to objectively see that Carlton have a better list than * and B) Imagine putting “Premiership” and * in the same sentence. They aren’t going to be playing finals for quite a while and when they eventually make the finals again, they might want to win a final first before thinking about winning a flag.

From a Crows supporter and that says it all.

”so saad doesnt believe he can win a premiership at essendon, but choose to go to carlton. hmm”

A) Imagine not being able to objectively see that Carlton have a better list than * and B) Imagine putting “Premiership” and * in the same sentence. They aren’t going to be playing finals for quite a while and when they eventually make the finals again, they might want to win a final first before thinking about winning a flag.

* remind me of early year Cripps Carlton. Great young talent but their mid career and older talent have been overrated and are further from premiership success than what they suspected.

If they rebuild now around that young talent (McGrath and co) their rebuild could be smoother than ours. If they continue to delude themselves they're in for years of disappointment and they'll eventually lose two generations of talent for nothing on top of their 5000+ days of finals fruitility.

Even the * fans have started to see it.

* remind me of early year Cripps Carlton. Great young talent but their mid career and older talent have been overrated and are further from premiership success than what they suspected.

If they rebuild now around that young talent (McGrath and co) their rebuild could be smoother than ours. If they continue to delude themselves they're in for years of disappointment and they'll eventually lose two generations of talent for nothing on top of their 5000+ days of finals fruitility.

Even the * fans have started to see it.

They have no spine. They need to replace: FB; CHB; C; CHF; FF. Theyre gonna be in the doldrums for a while

Remove this Banner Ad

Back