No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

From the main board.

Concerning Jake Stringer...
lol...dream on

Jake is 26 entering his prime.

Will probably be named captain of the EFC next year after his best injury free 2021 season.

New main thread thread asking who will win the wooden spoon.... he reckons it will be out of Norf or Collingwood.... the op supports Collingwood.

He also has 200+ forum posts, so he doesnt appear to be trolling lol.

Amazing OP on the Saints autopsy thread tonight:

Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

One rule for everyone to follow, I don't care who you are;

Need to set some ground rules here, myself and Hub have just sat through two hours of going through deleting dozens and dozens of Gameday thread posts and having to thread ban users who have been constantly critical of the performance.

You've all had plenty of time to vent - the game was basically over by half time.

After the mind numbing negativity on this board two weeks ago, we aren't letting it go on anymore.

Lol. I count myself lucky that I am on the Carlton board. Usually if my.. Unconventional... posts are deleted after a loss I know that I broke a rule or two.

There should be rules about posting like this ,just ruins everyone's fun .

From said autopsy thread. The mod has a stickied post at the top of every page. And part of it reads.

Last night was tough on everyone. It's probably one of the toughest losses we've had to sit through in years.

What a missed opportunity to say that it was the toughest loss they had to sit through in 2 weeks since the time they lost by 75 points against *.

Well, they are arseholes over there. Have you ever read one of their autopsies before this?

They are some of the worst posters on this website, nasty without the mitigating factor of being entertaining. It's one thing for the mods over there to restate a nigh universal site rule, it's another thing to spend more time bitching about it than discussing the game itself. Entitlement drips from that thread like a dam breaking.

And it isn't as though we don't have the same rules here. Just, here they're enforced all the time, not only when they lose badly.

New main forum thread from a filth supporter wanting to find a new club to support. The OP is Gold. My favourite part is this.

I've been a Collingwood supporter my entire life - my parents are immigrants and upon arriving here, chose the team that apparently represented the working class. Over the years since they've endured heartbreak after heartbreak on the field - it feels like we've lost more Grand Finals than any other team in the past 50 years

1618625249435.gif

New main forum thread from a filth supporter wanting to find a new club to support. The OP is Gold. My favourite part is this.

View attachment 1104614

Same poster ...

Look, I'd love to jump to a club that has SOME chance of success in its future. Even down the line. Carlton, I can't see ever being a successful club on-field again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the postmatch thread on the Richmond board...

Points for the match:

- Lol at Geelong for their celebrations, just a massive ******* lol. Again I say lol, you ******* cheating campaigners with your jumper-holds and your knee-drops. You will get yours in September. Who ******* finger waves at the crowd. Jesus you guys are cringe-worthy.

- We towelled them for a quarter and a half and then stopped. Wtf? But we know our best is better.

- We are carrying a not-right Dusty. Edwards was lame before being injured. No Cotchin, Prestia or Lambert. That's a big ******* chunk of a premiership midfield gone.

- Edwards injury just iced a dog of a second half. How bad is our luck atm? How bad is the injury?

- Positive. Our defence is back to full strength next week. Vlastuin can only improve. Jesus he was the worst I've almost ever seen him.

- The umpires. What is the worst expletive a human can utter? Well, utter it with full gusto then ******* triple that by seven million. I am SICK TO ******* DEATH OF BEING RAPED BY UMPIRES. SICK TO ******* DEATH. We got the last two of the game but before that it was 9-21. Nine. In a whole game of football. ******* nine. They couldn't see anything else for us? Why was Rioli paid in the back against Bews when it was in the goddamn side? It was free Bews, kick, free Cameron, kick inside 50, Cats goal. That kickstarted their run and we completely stopped. Seriously if any of you GREEN campaignerS are reading this, stop ******* cheating. Seriously. Every goddamn week. Can Selwood legally pass?! Can you stop paying frees when opponents duck? ******* hate you umpires.

- Our midfield is now completely decimated. Our forward pressure is gone. It's time for the Rioli double act and, I hate to say it, Castagna has run out of lives.

- Postive. We make the eight with a fit side and we win the flag no worries. No ******* worries. Negative. We'll have to beat the umpires to do it. Actually corrupt .

Not a post on this site, but still funny:
“ But I blame the AFL not the fans. They are the paying customers and if they refuse to attend games at Marvel, then the AFL needs to listen.”

F*** off campaigner, blame 80k of your members who didn’t show up because it was too hard. Although in fairness, those 80k probably only signed up half way through 2017 when they thought there was a chance that the club might do something for the first time in decades.

From the Hawthorn postmatch...
6 goals from terrible and non-existent free kicks the difference in the end.

How any Carlton fan can be happy with that I will never know

Can't even take positives from the game. I'm over football. The "commision" has ruined the game to fix results

I missed last night's footy (was at the Melbourne City game) but boy the St Kilda board erupted quicker than Krakatoa.

My favourite comment so far being Frisbee in the Dark taking over as Australia's no 1 sport before St Kilda become contenders again :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back