No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back One Out, retreat! Retreat, while you can!

Someone didn't read the 'Carlton posters ONLY' tag in the thread title...
Funny... that's what I thought the filth supporter did in the Riverland Independent News thread... and then proudly shared it with us to prove that he can give a s**t. A bit like a two year old doing toilet training who decides that they're going to finger paint the wall in s**t!

You clearly never cross the West Gate between 6:30 and 8:30 in the morning.
When I was living in Lilydale and going to work in Sunshine, I would never take the west gate. I'd go in on the Eastern and out through North Melbourne... but at like 6:30a, there was no one on the roads :D

I know a certain Geelong supporter who is like this about 1995. Funnily enough, the same supporter is on the main board quite regularly defending Geelong any time a new thread about them is started and those threads are started quite regularly. The campaigners should have the MCG or Marvel as their home ground like the rest of us. Geelong is literally an hour from the CBD.
Any Cats supporter old enough to remember the '90s needs to acknowledge their teams during that time were as soft as butter. You didn't need to cheat to beat them. Direct a bit of aggression/hard footy at them & they went to water. This included a number of their so called 'stars'.

they lost 4 gfs in 7 years........... 89, 92, 94, 95...........

Adrian Hickmott played for them from 1992-1995. Nothing soft about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't call em soft. Also, he's one player.

I was quoting you because he played in 2 of those GFs.

Also Hocking, Couch, Bairstow, Ablett not soft.

And don't forget Cain Liddle ... Oh

richmond board:

I don't mind losing fair and square. Can't win them all.
That was pathetic umpiring by soft utensils who should be sacked.
All I want is a fair go. Umpires should be wearing skirts, they suck.

entitled, deluded, sore losing misogyny - go tiges.........

richmond board:

Haha, what a twat. Isn’t Richmond’s President a woman and the first ever in VFL/AFL history?

richmond board:

Well to be fair he’s saying they should be wearing skirts so that would make him a prosogynist 😁

I was quoting you because he played in 2 of those GFs.

Also Hocking, Couch, Bairstow, Ablett not soft.

And don't forget Cain Liddle ... Oh
I'll give you Hocking, but the other 3 typify why Geelong lost each of those 3 Grand Finals. Ablett's only aggression was directed at unsuspecting opponents & the other 2 were soft as butter in the heat that comes with a Grand Final.

richmond board:

Maybe the poster in question thinks the umpires are Scottish & he has confused skirts with kilts.

I'll give you Hocking, but the other 3 typify why Geelong lost each of those 3 Grand Finals. Ablett's only aggression was directed at unsuspecting opponents & the other 2 were soft as butter in the heat that comes with a Grand Final.
The stories may be a bit embellished but wasn't Ablett senior the one who used to go pig/boar hunting with his dog and just a knife....

Mcgovern, cripps, mckay, saad, williams, martin, curnow...all would be our highest paid player

Must be nice to have no salary cap

Where are they getting all this coin from? I find it staggering they are able to hand out so much coin and not have any cap pressure? McGovern? cripps? Curnow? Saad? Williams? Martin? Then Fit Walsh, Weitering? I find this truly staggering

Feels good to actually have players worth extending on big $.

A very foreign concept for North at the moment, clearly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back