No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a read of the Francis thread and would like to confirm that the whole thread could be moved into this one and not be out of place
The wonderful thing is that Dodo has come out a said that Francis will probably be at * next year. Not exactly what you would expect your list manager to say about a first round pick.

The wonderful thing is that Dodo has come out a said that Francis will probably be at * next year. Not exactly what you would expect your list manager to say about a first round pick.

Only place Francis will be next year will be at the 'Big and Tall" shop

Just had a read of the Francis thread and would like to confirm that the whole thread could be moved into this one and not be out of place

Existential quote from the conditioning guy at * concerning Francis back in July: " Aaron had a feeling of awareness in his abdominal region, so as a precaution he finished the game on the bench".

Gone gone absolutely s**t.
A dynasty of crap.
But brought on by the ****** umpiring.
Here I was along with the rest of planet earth thinking they just got outplayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
This loss is on us, no doubt.

But I can't help but feel like the momentum was well and truly stolen from us by blatant favouring by the umpires.

Our forwards were blocked and held and no calls went their way, while every ticky tacky nothing was called in their favour.

We went down, they got momentum, we dropped our heads, and game over.

Last edited: Today at 6:00 PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is pissing me off is all the posts from Richmond supporters who are saying it means so much and how they are balling their eyes out.

Piss off! Blatant over reacting. Probably comes with having the media kiss your arse all week. Would have been nice to have some even commentary over the grand final. The pre game was a blatant Richmond suck fest. The AFC should lodge a complaint to the AFL over the coverage. What happened to professionalism. Ive never seen such one sides coverage before.

What is pissing me off is all the posts from Richmond supporters who are saying it means so much and how they are balling their eyes out.

Piss off! Blatant over reacting. Probably comes with having the media kiss your arse all week. Would have been nice to have some even commentary over the grand final. The pre game was a blatant Richmond suck fest. The AFC should lodge a complaint to the AFL over the coverage. What happened to professionalism. Ive never seen such one sides coverage before.

ouch

316JHCJ7J1L._SX425_.jpg

Did you watch the Adelaide -v- Carlton AFLW game?

:D

This loss is on us, no doubt.

But I can't help but feel like the momentum was well and truly stolen from us by blatant favouring by the umpires.

Our forwards were blocked and held and no calls went their way, while every ticky tacky nothing was called in their favour.

We went down, they got momentum, we dropped our heads, and game over.

Last edited: Today at 6:00 PM

The sad thing is I can agree with this. I easily pointed out 3 almost so bad it was blatant umpiring errors with 1 being a duplicate correlation to what was paid down the other end. They went to water and likely would have lost but I do wonder what would have happened had it been the Crows who went into half time with the lead and momentum.

The errors were so bad as to be indefensible by the umpire's umpire.

The sad thing is I can agree with this. I easily pointed out 3 almost so bad it was blatant umpiring errors with 1 being a duplicate correlation to what was paid down the other end. They went to water and likely would have lost but I do wonder what would have happened had it been the Crows who went into half time with the lead and momentum.

The errors were so bad as to be indefensible by the umpire's umpire.

Before the game, Bwuce, Duck and Lingy were talking about how experienced the umpiring team were. I think it was Lingy who remarked "The game's in good hands." I wonder exactly what he meant by that?

Before the game, Bwuce, Duck and Lingy were talking about how experienced the umpiring team were. I think it was Lingy who remarked "The game's in good hands." I wonder exactly what he meant by that?
Don't ask him, he won't know

I tipped Richmond to beat Adelaide by 40 points on your board last week. Now that it was 48 points, I'll tell you why I was quietly confident of a Richmond victory. Firstly, I learnt that statistics and past results mean nothing. As a football statistician, who worked for the Richmond Football Club from 2013-2016, I know literally every historical fact. But for me, history truly is made to be broken. Being the best side all year means **** all. What that did to your supporters and organisation was give them far too much arrogance.

I'm not confident he knows what 'literally' means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back